UOE Development Logs 2019
From UO Evolution
Publish 56 - January 2019
- Dungeon Treasure Chests Updated: Treasure Level set to 0 in certain situations (This may
solve an outstanding issue with luck based containers, being tested in this form)
- Crafting Recipe System Added: Glyphs updated to be used with the new craft system (This is in staff testing at the moment)
- Dungeon Treasure Chests Updated: Improved the data validation functionality
Contract System Updated: Allows for laddering contracts after a completion of X amount in a category or total
- Royal Hunt Reward Added: After the initial hunt count gets to 150, you will start to get a different badge (First player to post in discord dev a screenshot of the badge will get a special reward.)
- Favor of the Royal Hunt Added: Max 6 tiers, 250 luck bonus and +15% amount healed bonus, +20 Anat and +20 Healing when maxed.
- Bandages Updated: Handle new badge bonus from traits (Normal and everlasting)
- Title System Updated: Expanded Run Code to handle direct Badge Code
- Merchant Framework Updated: Added Marketplace Dollars (These are not physical but rather tied to the account) (You cannot trade or give them away.)
- Marketplace System Updated: ED Purchases can be made with the use of Marketplace Dollars, the system will always take MPD first before any EDS.
- Daily Event System Updated: Added PowerHour to the options available. 2 should run each day 10-14 hours apart. This should cover every player. The PH will be random between the many we have available, there will be a gold shield that appears when it starts.
- Storage Keys Updated: Added new functionality for the checking of items in the keys and removing them when needed.
- Dynamic Consumption Added: Allows checking and consuming gold, tokens and any resource from the char, bank, backpack and keys in a structured format.
- Power Hours Update: New notice with date and time shown.
- Power Hours Update: Announcements when it starts, 40m left, 20m left and completed.
- Power Hours Update: Issue with Black Belt and Dragon PH resolved (Config issue)
- Power Hours Update: Date Time should display correctly now
- Power Hours Update: Gump logic flaw resolved
- Merchant Framework Updated: MPD can now be given to all Players online.
- Market Place Updated: Expanding slot management
Publish 57 - February 2019
- Daily Event System Updated: Can now use the [DESNotice command to tell the system you do not wish to see notice gumps from it. At the moment there is just 1 from Power Hour but this will probably expand and cover additional notices in the future. [DESNotice <Nothing|True/Yes|False/No> This works for all chars on the account.
- MarketPlace Updated: Expanding slot managament (Should be working now, will clear the daily market info from the account when adding new slots.)
- Contract System Updated: Two numbers added to the top of the gump when opened at the Contract Merchant. [# Contracts in Cat Completed/Total Contracts Completed]. When viewing the gump from the merchant ledger just the total will be displayed.
- Dynamic Consumption Updated: Ready to start beta testing this on a smaller system to make sure the functionality of the framework is solid (Recipe Craft System Requirement)
- Vecna Corruption Dice Added: You get to use Vecna Coins to pay for a chance to alter the Daily Task Goal (Prior to completing a task for the day) or lower the delay on a task if used after a task has been completed for the day. (Chance!! because if the results will not favor you, you gain nothing but still pay for the roll). The cost to roll is randomly determined, both coin type and amount, after each roll the next cost will change. (Currently just Iron, Copper and Bronze Vecna Coins). Luck and the higher coin values do have an effect on the end result. (This is in testing, I will probably just lock down at brit bank for the time being)
- Dynamic Rewards Updated: Was not handling sub containers correctly
- Fishing Reward Chest Added: New reward for the Fishing Contest. Winning will get you Strongbox from one of the Pirate Admirals
- Fishing Event Updated: Changed to new reward system
- Treasure Chest Updated: Incorrect data validation with regard to the chest level
- Vecna's Coin Pouch Added: Key for holding Vecna Coins
- Vecna's Minters Toolkit Added: Key for holding coins and all of the special materials for minting
- Vecna Corruption Dice Added: Handles spawning of coins in random cities on random facets
- Vecna Corruption Dice Added: Will change the price on its own based on events in the tomb
- Glimmering Aplite Added: +5 Mace Fighting Augment
- Royal Hunter Updated: New task with updated trait awarded correctly at 150.
- Contract System Updated: Added new command [ContractStatus, this will list the number of contracts you have completed for each merchant type. (Bug: Only lists 1, this is fixed next week my apologies)
- Contract System Updated: Added additional commands to assist with testing
- Vecna's Alter Updated: When the Soul Eater trait is awarded it will add additional time if it is already present.
- Vecna Corruption Dice Updated: Checks for housing when spawning
- Vecna Corruption Dice Updated: Soul Eater Trait can be awarded with each dice roll. Chance based on Luck, Spirit Speak Skill and Current blessing on the Skull of Vecna if worn.
- Vecna Runes Updated: Improved location validation.
- Crafting Recipe System Updated: Entire system is in "Pre-Beta" (Completion State: Front End: 95% - Back End: 80%)
- Everlasting Bandage - Druidic Updated: Splash healing was being directed back to the original pet.
Publish 58 - March 2019
- Contract System Update: [ContractStatus now displays all of the categories you have at this time.
- Contract System Update: Handles multiple config files.
- Fishing Event System Updated: Luck Bonus is now applies for being awarded the Siren's Kiss trait (Will be watching to see if need to change the base chance as well)
- Fishing Event System Updated: Participation prize mechanic updated
- Fishing Event System Updated: Added new staff command for me to check on how things are running better
- Luck Deeds Updated: Players can now use to apply to Enchanted Mounts, no more paging needed (If there is an issue please let me know)
- Tailoring Craft Update: Brit Dragon Cloak resource correction
- Rugs Added: 33 Rugs that can be hued
- Deco Deeds Updated: A few other new things for this the task system this month
- Vecna Corruption Dice Updated: Timer was doubled up that was spawning coins
- Recipe Craft System Updated: Now in beta. It crafts the example item (Ring of Gifts) and next week will be expanding for doing Temp Gear
- Crafting Chisel Added: Increases the durability of an ingredient
- Crafting Quill Added: Increases the durability of a recipe
- Vecna's Scribe Rune Updated: Caused the freeze last weekend. Placed back in Hide and Seek for further testing
- Guild Update: Added permissions to the Warlord rank.
- Craft System Update: Quite a few functionality tweaks and logic cleanups. (Going good though)
- Craft System Added: New system that handles the bonding of Ingredients/Recipes together to increase the intensity. One of the design requirements of a new craft system is that there are very few wasted components, even the smallest item can be used to create a better item.
- Fishing Event Updated: Improved debugging information provided
- Fishing Event Updated: New Strongbox for rewards, Admiral Essex (Chance for rare pirate jewelrly being introduced)
- Base Quest Item Updated: Established default data
- Nerve Strike Updated: Handled Direct Damage correctly
- Death Strike Updated: Handles Direct Damage correctly (Max 50 unlike normal DD which is 35)
- Weapon XP Deed Updated: Added some display information to the mouse over
- Cloak of the Dragon Claw Added: 2nd item for the new craft system, this item is being used to test introducing the crafting of temp high end gear.
- Base Armor Updated: Added properties for temp gear. (Temp Gear cannot be socketed)
- Craft System Updated: Adding the small tweaks needed for crafting temp gear.
- Trait System Updated: Added first pieces for the new poison system being introduced. Still need to add some additional functionality to get this working smooth and curing poisons but I know what needs to be done now. As I get time this week should be able to clean this up.
- Poison - Necropolis Fever Added: First poison being added that will be used for Poison Strike spell (Not connected yet)
- Poison System Updated: All of the components to inflict someone with point are in game now, this will be a brief testing period to ensure what these functions normally do has not been altered.
- Trait System Updated: Now has the methods to handle who the owner of an effect on a trait
- Crafting System Updated: While some more polished numbers, skills and resources still need to take place think we are getting very close to full testing to start. This week would like to create an 2 additional recipes (1 perm and 1 temp) before starting the next phase of testing.
- Crafting System Updated: Can now view the finished item in your pack at any stage of the crafting process. This will work much like the Marketplace view item. This is important due to the extremely dynamic nature of this crafting system.
- Deco Deed Added: Pet Wars Arena
- Skill Augments Added: Animal Taming, Necromancy, Poisoning
Publish 59 - April 2019
- AutoSave Updated: Previous error handling from original code was incomplete and allowed for a bad save and crash at the same time. This has been resolved and allow for intervention. (Still need to design a better system here with more save guards)
- Craft System Update: Bonding was not correctly determining between a recipe scroll and an ingredient
- Craft System Update: Packages created for quicker testing and testing different issues going forward
- Craft System Update: Started ingredients towards final numbers (Not finished due to crash issues needing resolved)
- Package System Updated: Will now force items in the pack (No matter weight or item count)
- Title System Updated: Resolved display issue
- Title System Updated: Correctly passing the owner of effect
- Dynanmic Logger Updated: Added instance without mobile info so systems can maintain their own logs
- Deco Deeds Added: 14 new items from Sayla
- Staff Runebook Updated: Error handling added
- Deco Deeds Added: 15 new items from GM Sayla and GM Domino
- Creature AI Updated: CheckFlee updated for new powder
- Powder of Blood Rage Added: Weapon Powder that prevents mobs from fleeing (Chance to inflict is a base chance plus wielder poison skill bonus)
- Craft System Updated: Last guess changes on numbers for crafting temp item so we can start testing within a small group, perm item will happen this week.
- TurnInQuestGiver Updated: Now provides how many hours until next turn in is allowed
- BaseWeapon Updated: New powder code
- HouseFoundation Updated: Customizing house now deals directly with the ledger.
- Wiki Updated,dead links removed