UOE Development Logs 2019
From UO Evolution
Revision as of 19:29, 8 February 2019 by Evolution
Publish 56 - January 2019
- Dungeon Treasure Chests Updated: Treasure Level set to 0 in certain situations (This may
solve an outstanding issue with luck based containers, being tested in this form)
- Crafting Recipe System Added: Glyphs updated to be used with the new craft system (This is in staff testing at the moment)
- Dungeon Treasure Chests Updated: Improved the data validation functionality
Contract System Updated: Allows for laddering contracts after a completion of X amount in a category or total
- Royal Hunt Reward Added: After the initial hunt count gets to 150, you will start to get a different badge (First player to post in discord dev a screenshot of the badge will get a special reward.)
- Favor of the Royal Hunt Added: Max 6 tiers, 250 luck bonus and +15% amount healed bonus, +20 Anat and +20 Healing when maxed.
- Bandages Updated: Handle new badge bonus from traits (Normal and everlasting)
- Title System Updated: Expanded Run Code to handle direct Badge Code
- Merchant Framework Updated: Added Marketplace Dollars (These are not physical but rather tied to the account) (You cannot trade or give them away.)
- Marketplace System Updated: ED Purchases can be made with the use of Marketplace Dollars, the system will always take MPD first before any EDS.
- Daily Event System Updated: Added PowerHour to the options available. 2 should run each day 10-14 hours apart. This should cover every player. The PH will be random between the many we have available, there will be a gold shield that appears when it starts.
- Storage Keys Updated: Added new functionality for the checking of items in the keys and removing them when needed.
- Dynamic Consumption Added: Allows checking and consuming gold, tokens and any resource from the char, bank, backpack and keys in a structured format.
- Power Hours Update: New notice with date and time shown.
- Power Hours Update: Announcements when it starts, 40m left, 20m left and completed.
- Power Hours Update: Issue with Black Belt and Dragon PH resolved (Config issue)
- Power Hours Update: Date Time should display correctly now
- Power Hours Update: Gump logic flaw resolved
- Merchant Framework Updated: MPD can now be given to all Players online.
- Market Place Updated: Expanding slot management
- Daily Event System Updated: Can now use the [DESNotice command to tell the system you do not wish to see notice gumps from it. At the moment there is just 1 from Power Hour but this will probably expand and cover additional notices in the future. [DESNotice <Nothing|True/Yes|False/No> This works for all chars on the account.
- MarketPlace Updated: Expanding slot managament (Should be working now, will clear the daily market info from the account when adding new slots.)
- Contract System Updated: Two numbers added to the top of the gump when opened at the Contract Merchant. [# Contracts in Cat Completed/Total Contracts Completed]. When viewing the gump from the merchant ledger just the total will be displayed.