UOE Development Logs 2018
From UO Evolution
Publish 44 - January 2018
Update 217 New Year
- Task Event System Added: While this will be used for the new monthly events it does have many other uses that will be explored. The idea is simple: You get a new task, you complete the task to get a point. Collect points to reach milestones and gain rewards. For the next milestone the rewards can be seen and chances to get it are shown. You can get multiple rewards. More info will be provided as there are tons of features in this.
- Commands Updated: New commands for accessing and testing TES
- MerchantFramework Updated: Added new data elements for TES
- TES - New Task Deed Added: New task without a time delay
- TES - Complete Task Deed Added: Completes your current task and gives you a new task without a time delay
- TES - Milestone Bonus Deed Added: Increases the chance of each reward item being awarded for the next milstone, these do stack.
- TES - Daily Reset Deed Added: Once you complete your daily task goal you can use this deed to reset the count to gain the reward an additional time.
- BaseJewel Updated: Should correctly display Luck and Luck Cap info in the info block
- Spellweaving Updated: Change for new everlasting item
Peerless Storage Key Added: New key for storing the rare ingredients from Peerless mobs (Needed with the upcoming consumables being craftable)
- EverLasting Spellweaving Focus Added: As the name states
Luck Cap Increase Deed: This works only on Jewelry or Talismans that can be socketed, normal cap is 200, this deed will allow for it to be as high as the number states
- Mystery Chest - Event Deeds Added: Equal chance of any of the 4 deeds
Britannia Dragon Cloak Updated: Now displays actual percent to get a point rather then rounded.
- Tiamat's Degree Added: Weapon augment that increases the chance for a point with the cloak by 5%
- Peerless Storage Key Updated: Scourge is now displayed and 2nd Taint has been removed
- Task Event System Updated: Added a new command that will allow you to target without the gump coming up
- Task Event System Updated: Corrected issue with how the data file was loading.
- Task Event System Updated: Functionality behind putting the data back together, re-coded and now more dynamic.
I made some changes to this month's Task config, you will now see an increase in the possible rewards for doing your Daily Tasks Goal.
- Ghost Champion Updated: Added new flag to determine the original champ
- BaseChampion Updated: Sets flag based on original champ
- Crown of Champions Updated: Now uses the flag to determine orginal champ rather then original method.
- Domino's Deco Deeds Added: 2 new items
- Task Event System Updated: A few sanity checks, better handling of the last milestone and a few exploit checks and logging.
- Task Event System Updated: New config for February loaded, new tasks, rewards and each daily task goal reward is different. (Still tons of work to do)
- Task Event System Updated: Automated Monthly reset and logging results
- Pet Potions Updated: Resolved an issue with them deleting the entire stack rather then single use.
- Black Belt XP Bonus Deed Added: Gives points to your black belt if it is light green or above
- TES - Remove Delay Deed Added: Using this deed will remove any delay you have for your next task.
Publish 45 - February 2018
- Domino's Deco Deeds Added: Crafting tables added (New crafting system)
- Glimmering Crystal Quartz Added: +5 Tactics Augment
- Glimmering Smokey Quartz Added: +5 Eval Int Augment
- Increase Backpack Deed Added: +25 items to your backpack, max increase of 200;
- Increase Bank Deed Added: +25 items to your Bank, max increase of 200;
- DynamicChecking Added: Framework functionality for new systems
- Keyed Key Updated: Now checks when making a new key that the player is the lockbox owner
- Package System Added: The ability to create packages in config files contained in a single item to be double clicked and opened. Can be sent to a player as well
- Task Event System Updated: Now handles consumables
- Consumabled Updated: Found a few small bugs while working on that went unnoticed during the xmas gift test. Should be resolved and now stacks as intended, will be testing this again
- Consumable - Iron Milestone Sand Added: Will add the bonus to any milestone achieved until it expires. Max Tier 3
- Consumable - Iron Task Sand Added: Reduces the cooldown delay based on the tier until expires. Max Tier 3
- Evo Coin Raffle Stone Updated: All of the rewards have changed, this has been a long time coming. As we get feedback there may be more tweaks heads.
- Raffle Ticket Deed Added: Free raffle tickets
- Powder of Invidia Updated: Was originally intended to only work on crafted weapons, now checks for Artifact and Exceptional props before applying. Also will now follow the caps of crafted weapons.
- Hide and Seek Updated: Now handles being called by the DES
- Daily Event System Updated: I coded this so long ago, now we things far enough to start using it. Hide and Seek elements added.
- Package System Updated: Just a few tweaks to improve some of the displays
- Dynamic Reward Updated: Now handles group tags for item creation
- Evo Coin Slot Machine Updated: Moved over to a config file so we can update as needed or desired now.
- Commodity Deed Updated: Should display the correct commodity now. If there is still a display issue let me know, your item is still there so relax.
- Base Armor Updated: Now displays Str, Dex and Int Requirements
- Base Weapon Updated: Now displays Max Level in the form of "Level: 5/15"
- Dump Command Updated: Can no longer target Token Trash bags (Exploit)
- Daily Event System Updated: Now can handle champ spawn and messages
- Task Event System Updated: Added a Confirmation gump when refreshing a new task.
- Making good progress on the Recipe Craft System and is in testing
- Commodity Deed Updated: Changed the display code to handle some of the blanks found this week.
- Commodity Deed Updated: Due to the potential for scams, all transactions are logged now (Creating/Filling/Emptying)
- Base Armor Updated: Spelling issue with requirements and found a logic bug with the display
- Base Cloth Updated: Now displays all three stat requirements
- Daily Event System Updated: Display issue with message corrected
- Daily Event System Updated: Now handles a randomly selected object for the champ event
- Daily Event System Updated: Can now select a champ to run once a week at a specific time.
- Stone Circle Updated: Now checks if for a locked down public gate is in the area.
Publish 46 - March 2018
- Keyed Ring (Lockbox) Updated: Can now be emptied when double clicked
- Evo Settings Updated: Now handles the Daily Event System polling timer
- Raffle Stone Updated: Now can change the fee for entering
- Task Event System Updated: New command to reset the monthly event just in case a mess is created, like this month
- Task Event System Updated: Correct code to handle the month end and reset reporting
- Task Event System Updated: Display issue with % chance of a reward
- Commodity Deed Updated: Resolved a few display quarks
- Time Master's Key Added: The key holds Speed Up Deeds (Currently only tasks at this time, the key will be updated as we expand systems) (ToDo: Add current task deeds because I forgot)
- Evolution Controller Updated: Now handles the chance for loot on dungeon chests
- Ronin Spirits Updated: No longer award experience since are summoned
- AFK Captcha Updated: Changed the dynamics of what is being asked
- Raffle Ticket Deed Updated: Resolved a display issue regarding how it stacked
- Raffle Ticket Deed Updated: Can now target other tickets to combine
- Everlasting Bandages - Druidic Updated: Cleaned up the display
- Monthly Task System Updated: Added Help Feature, I will work on the test this week and can be updated in game
- TES Speed Up 1m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 1 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up 3m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 3 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up 5m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 5 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up 10m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 13 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up 15m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 15 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up (Any) Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task as displayed (This deed will not go into the Time Master's Key, it is special) (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- Dungeon Treasure Chests Updated: Entire loot table redesigned. Greater chances for finding rewards and more chances for finding rewards. You can find TES Speed Ups and the key in these chests now.