UOE Development Logs 2018
From UO Evolution
Publish 44 - January 2018
Update 217 New Year
- Task Event System Added: While this will be used for the new monthly events it does have many other uses that will be explored. The idea is simple: You get a new task, you complete the task to get a point. Collect points to reach milestones and gain rewards. For the next milestone the rewards can be seen and chances to get it are shown. You can get multiple rewards. More info will be provided as there are tons of features in this.
- Commands Updated: New commands for accessing and testing TES
- MerchantFramework Updated: Added new data elements for TES
- TES - New Task Deed Added: New task without a time delay
- TES - Complete Task Deed Added: Completes your current task and gives you a new task without a time delay
- TES - Milestone Bonus Deed Added: Increases the chance of each reward item being awarded for the next milstone, these do stack.
- TES - Daily Reset Deed Added: Once you complete your daily task goal you can use this deed to reset the count to gain the reward an additional time.
- BaseJewel Updated: Should correctly display Luck and Luck Cap info in the info block
- Spellweaving Updated: Change for new everlasting item
Peerless Storage Key Added: New key for storing the rare ingredients from Peerless mobs (Needed with the upcoming consumables being craftable)
- EverLasting Spellweaving Focus Added: As the name states
Luck Cap Increase Deed: This works only on Jewelry or Talismans that can be socketed, normal cap is 200, this deed will allow for it to be as high as the number states
- Mystery Chest - Event Deeds Added: Equal chance of any of the 4 deeds
Britannia Dragon Cloak Updated: Now displays actual percent to get a point rather then rounded.
- Tiamat's Degree Added: Weapon augment that increases the chance for a point with the cloak by 5%
- Peerless Storage Key Updated: Scourge is now displayed and 2nd Taint has been removed
- Task Event System Updated: Added a new command that will allow you to target without the gump coming up
- Task Event System Updated: Corrected issue with how the data file was loading.
- Task Event System Updated: Functionality behind putting the data back together, re-coded and now more dynamic.
I made some changes to this month's Task config, you will now see an increase in the possible rewards for doing your Daily Tasks Goal.
- Ghost Champion Updated: Added new flag to determine the original champ
- BaseChampion Updated: Sets flag based on original champ
- Crown of Champions Updated: Now uses the flag to determine orginal champ rather then original method.
- Domino's Deco Deeds Added: 2 new items
- Task Event System Updated: A few sanity checks, better handling of the last milestone and a few exploit checks and logging.
- Task Event System Updated: New config for February loaded, new tasks, rewards and each daily task goal reward is different. (Still tons of work to do)
- Task Event System Updated: Automated Monthly reset and logging results
- Pet Potions Updated: Resolved an issue with them deleting the entire stack rather then single use.
- Black Belt XP Bonus Deed Added: Gives points to your black belt if it is light green or above
- TES - Remove Delay Deed Added: Using this deed will remove any delay you have for your next task.
Publish 45 - February 2018
- Domino's Deco Deeds Added: Crafting tables added (New crafting system)
- Glimmering Crystal Quartz Added: +5 Tactics Augment
- Glimmering Smokey Quartz Added: +5 Eval Int Augment
- Increase Backpack Deed Added: +25 items to your backpack, max increase of 200;
- Increase Bank Deed Added: +25 items to your Bank, max increase of 200;
- DynamicChecking Added: Framework functionality for new systems
- Keyed Key Updated: Now checks when making a new key that the player is the lockbox owner
- Package System Added: The ability to create packages in config files contained in a single item to be double clicked and opened. Can be sent to a player as well
- Task Event System Updated: Now handles consumables
- Consumabled Updated: Found a few small bugs while working on that went unnoticed during the xmas gift test. Should be resolved and now stacks as intended, will be testing this again
- Consumable - Iron Milestone Sand Added: Will add the bonus to any milestone achieved until it expires. Max Tier 3
- Consumable - Iron Task Sand Added: Reduces the cooldown delay based on the tier until expires. Max Tier 3
- Evo Coin Raffle Stone Updated: All of the rewards have changed, this has been a long time coming. As we get feedback there may be more tweaks heads.
- Raffle Ticket Deed Added: Free raffle tickets
- Powder of Invidia Updated: Was originally intended to only work on crafted weapons, now checks for Artifact and Exceptional props before applying. Also will now follow the caps of crafted weapons.
- Hide and Seek Updated: Now handles being called by the DES
- Daily Event System Updated: I coded this so long ago, now we things far enough to start using it. Hide and Seek elements added.
- Package System Updated: Just a few tweaks to improve some of the displays
- Dynamic Reward Updated: Now handles group tags for item creation
- Evo Coin Slot Machine Updated: Moved over to a config file so we can update as needed or desired now.
- Commodity Deed Updated: Should display the correct commodity now. If there is still a display issue let me know, your item is still there so relax.
- Base Armor Updated: Now displays Str, Dex and Int Requirements
- Base Weapon Updated: Now displays Max Level in the form of "Level: 5/15"
- Dump Command Updated: Can no longer target Token Trash bags (Exploit)
- Daily Event System Updated: Now can handle champ spawn and messages
- Task Event System Updated: Added a Confirmation gump when refreshing a new task.
- Making good progress on the Recipe Craft System and is in testing
- Commodity Deed Updated: Changed the display code to handle some of the blanks found this week.
- Commodity Deed Updated: Due to the potential for scams, all transactions are logged now (Creating/Filling/Emptying)
- Base Armor Updated: Spelling issue with requirements and found a logic bug with the display
- Base Cloth Updated: Now displays all three stat requirements
- Daily Event System Updated: Display issue with message corrected
- Daily Event System Updated: Now handles a randomly selected object for the champ event
- Daily Event System Updated: Can now select a champ to run once a week at a specific time.
- Stone Circle Updated: Now checks if for a locked down public gate is in the area.
Publish 46 - March 2018
- Keyed Ring (Lockbox) Updated: Can now be emptied when double clicked
- Evo Settings Updated: Now handles the Daily Event System polling timer
- Raffle Stone Updated: Now can change the fee for entering
- Task Event System Updated: New command to reset the monthly event just in case a mess is created, like this month
- Task Event System Updated: Correct code to handle the month end and reset reporting
- Task Event System Updated: Display issue with % chance of a reward
- Commodity Deed Updated: Resolved a few display quarks
- Time Master's Key Added: The key holds Speed Up Deeds (Currently only tasks at this time, the key will be updated as we expand systems) (ToDo: Add current task deeds because I forgot)
- Evolution Controller Updated: Now handles the chance for loot on dungeon chests
- Ronin Spirits Updated: No longer award experience since are summoned
- AFK Captcha Updated: Changed the dynamics of what is being asked
- Raffle Ticket Deed Updated: Resolved a display issue regarding how it stacked
- Raffle Ticket Deed Updated: Can now target other tickets to combine
- Everlasting Bandages - Druidic Updated: Cleaned up the display
- Monthly Task System Updated: Added Help Feature, I will work on the test this week and can be updated in game
- TES Speed Up 1m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 1 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up 3m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 3 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up 5m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 5 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up 10m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 13 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up 15m Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task by 15 minute (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- TES Speed Up (Any) Added: This deed will reduce the cooldown between task as displayed (This deed will not go into the Time Master's Key, it is special) (The entire deed is consumed no matter how much time is reduced or if over)
- Dungeon Treasure Chests Updated: Entire loot table redesigned. Greater chances for finding rewards and more chances for finding rewards. You can find TES Speed Ups and the key in these chests now.
Update 229 - St. Patrick's
- Package System Updated: Now uses the new Dynamic Reward functionality.
- Evolution Controller Updated: Flag for tracking specific functionality for issues
- Dynamic Reward Updated: Added functionality to allow adding multiple roles based on the configuration, can be of the single item or entire table
- Leprechaun Gold Updated: Now can be used to recharge the Leprechaun Green Beer
- Lucky Tavern Slot Machine Updated: Now has a chance to drop Leprechaun Treasure Chest Keys in addition to the normal rewards at higher prize tiers
- New Trait - Green Beer Added: Adds 50-200 luck for 3 hours. This trait has 5 tiers, each added the same amount of luck
- Leprechaun Green Beer Added: Adds the Green Beer Trait when used, each mug can be used once each day. Takes 100 Leprechaun gold to add a use.
- Leprechaun Chaotic Wand of Gold Added: This want will allow you to change gold to leprechaun gold. The amount you can change over a period of time, the time and how much it takes is is random and displayed on the wand.
- Glimmering Dark Jade Added: +5 to Magic Resist augment
- Glimmering Blue Sapphire Added: +5 to Spirit Speak augment
- Greater Weapon Level XP Deed Added: Adds the number displayed of XPs to your weapon and add any needed levels up to 100
- Weapon Level XP Deed Added: Adds the number displayed of XPs to your weapon up to the max level
- Pet XP Deed Added: Adds the number displayed of XPs to your pet
- Armor of Kas [Chest] Battle worn Added
- Mystery Chest - Kas Updated: Added new battle worn
- Mystery Chest - Augment Updated: Added new augments
- Treasure Chests Updated: Luck is now factored in for the chance of special loot
- Leprechaun Treasure Chest Keys Added: This key will remove the lock and trap of a Treasure Chest (In dungeons) and provide a bonus for special loot as stated on the key. Each is usable once.
- McTavish's Adventurer Boot Added: New rare key version of the original key. This holds all of the original items plus Leprechaun Treasure Chest Keys
- Black Belt XP Deed Updated: Display issue.
- TES Gump Updated: Help button now displays all of the time
- Package Item Updated: Saved the needed package data
- Leprechaun Wand Updated: Was creating a useless phantom leprechaun gold piece
- Dynamic Reward Updated: Better handling of tags and new struction for factors
- Dungeon Treasure Chests Updated: Serialization issue
- Dynamic Rewards Updated: Single function to handle item creation
- Mystery Chest Updated: Improved error handling
- TES Updated: Data List can now handle multiple arguments, this is needed for crafting
- TES Gump Updated: Delay time should correctly display.
- TES Updated: Improved test commands.
Publish 47 - April 2018
- Item Binding Added: Interface for binding players/accounts to items. Also allowing for limited duration binding, rebinding of items, binding delays and permanent binding(Like the black belt). Relax this is not going to become a normal thing, just a few things I want some limited kind of binding on which is called minor binding, not perm.
- BaseJewels Updated: First base to get binding added to it, just want to make sure things go smooth.
- Power Crafting Updated: Added new powder (1 while we test this new code)
- Event Traits Added: 2 new traits for Easter
- Enchanted Easter Egg Added: Randomly applies one of the new traits that deal with tasks for 3 hours, can be used once per 2-8 days (Random). Costs 50 Lep Gold per use
- Package System Updated: Can now select from a list of hues
- Task System Updated: Expanded the staff command for more information
- Glimmering Flint Added: +5 Archery Augment (1 Slot, Armor and Jewerly)
- Dispater's Iron Shield Added: +5% Spell Damage Increase Debuff (This is a defensive prop that will lower the SDI of someone casting spells at you directly (1 Slot, Shield)
- Pet Power Skulls Added: Select a Pet PS for 105, 110, 115, 120
- Wild Practitioners Essence Added: New powder used to increase the armor set (Morsax's quest gear). I only released one of these while it gets tested and we make sure the math is right. I did not do the quest and the info I had to work with has been limited. help me get this right and the other gear sets will get powders done.
- Ring of the Guardian Added: Copper and Bronze, rings that provide bonuses with crafting these special powders and using them. (These have minor binding)
- Spell System Updated: Now handles the new augment, I am slowly going to roll out the new system in pieces so we can very specific parts at each step.
- In Game Wiki Added: New in game help system can be accessed with the [wiki command. The information can be updated without the need for restarts
- Blood Ring: A Healing base ring for the month of May with 31 stages. Stages can be increased by applying a blood diamond to the ring. The ring will display the base chance of increasing when you run your mouse over it, you will also get a luck bonus and bonus from the specific kind of blood diamond applied that will NOT be displayed. Each stage has an equal chance of applying 1 to 2 points of the following groups: Primary Skill, Secondary Skills, Primary Attribute, Secondary Attribute and Resists. The first time the skill groups are selected the ring will determine which group will be applied from that point forward.
- Primary Skill: Healing/Anatomy - Veterinary/Anatomy
- Secondary Skills: Magery/Eval Int - Parry/Tactics - Bushido/Tactics - Animal Taming/Animal Lore
- Primary Attribute: Bonus Dex/Bonus Int/Bonus Str
- Secondary Attribute: Bonus Hits/Bonus Mana/Bonus Stam
- Tertiary Attribute: Regen Hits/Regen Mana/Regen Stam
- Resists: All
Blood Diamonds can be found by doing certain tasks, achieving your daily task goal (100% chance), milestones and a few other events/ways that will be announced during the month.
- BaseHealPotion Updated: Added functionality to check for Traits
- ChampionSpawn Updated: Old code never was updated to correctly handle errors
- Blood Diamonds Added: The item used to increase stages in the Blood Ring. There are different versions, some offer a bonus to the chance for the blood ring to increase when applied. Simple [+0%], Common [+5%], Uncommon [+10%], Rare [+20%], Legendary [+30%], Mythical [+100%]
- Blood Beaker Key Added: Storage of Blood Diamonds.
- Title System Updated: Pulled specific title functionality out of the core code and into the specific title.
- Mother's Breath Consumable Added: New item added based on which intensity will provide you with an hour long bonus to the amount healed with potions, shorten the delay between healing potion uses, provide healing and anatomy bonuses. They will be as rewards during the monthly Task Event as rewards.
Publish 48 - May 2018
- Runebook Updated: Exposed entry count for the task system
- Domino's Deco Deeds: Added 9 new items
- Blood Diamond Updated: Added some error catching code just to make me feel better
- Blood Diamond Updated: Improved error handling
- Bonded Blood Diamonds Added: New kind of blood diamond
We will be running an exchange program to replace all rings on the shard at this point, any ring at stage 1 is pointless to exchange since no blood diamonds were used on it and all changes were logic based. I do apologize for the error and thank you to the players who brought it to our attention.
- Blood Ring Updated: In cleaning up code I caused an error that incorrectly verified skills
- Blood Ring List: When the server came up it created a list of all blood rings for the exchange program
- Exchange Command Added: Staff used and explained
- Debugging Updated: Improved Logging
- Config Champion System Updated: Improved handling of mob numbers
- Dynamic Reward Updated: Improved error handling
- Task Event System Updated: Added new event styles
- Task Event System Updated: Task and Delay messages are now part of the config and can be changed daily
- Speed Up 15m Updated: Corrected display and data
- Demented Tinker Updated: Mob updated
- BaseCreature Updated: Distruption Threshold Updated
- PlayerMobile Updated: Distruption Threshold Updated
- Domino's Deco Deeds Added: 14 new items
- Mother's Day Rose Added: Can be used on your house or in your backpack, after 1 day it will bestow a Simple Mother's Blessing Trait for 1 hour. If the trait is not used however it will increase to Common, each day afterwards increasing to Mythical. The cost is displayed ranging from 1 pedal to 3 pedals, each pedal is recharged for 100 Leprechaun Gold
- Pet Stat Loss Trait Deeds Updated: Spelling issue
- Leprechaun GOld Updated: Added new item to be charged. (Really need to recode this when I get time)
- Turn In Quest NPC Updated: Provide more info when there are issues.
- Config Champion Updated: Issue with numbers being set correctly
- Blood Bracelet Added: Next item in the series, special feature will inrease the Distruption Threshold for bandages
- Beloved Blood Pool Added: Every 4-7 days a chance to get gold, leprechaun gold or a blood diamond. Number of items awarded is luck based.
- Blood Diamonds Updated: Needed to mature the code to handle upcoming features.
- Blood Bracelet: A Healing base Bracelet for the Blood Diamond with 31 stages. Stages can be increased by applying a blood diamond to the Bracelet. The Bracelet will display the base chance of increasing when you run your mouse over it, you will also get a luck bonus and bonus from the specific kind of blood diamond applied that will NOT be diplayed. Each stage has an equal chance of applying 1 to 2 points of the following groups: Primary Skill, Special Attrib, Primary Attrib, Secondary Attrib and Resists. The first time the skill groups are selected the Bracelet will determine which group will be applied from that point forward.
- Primary Skill: Healing/Anatomy - Vetenary/Anatomy
- Special Attrib: Bonus to Distruption Threshold. (New prop found only on this bracelet that increases the threshold when fingers slip using bandages)
- Primary Attrib: Bonus Dex/Bonus Int/Bonus Str
- Secondary Attrib: Bonus Hits/Bonus Mana/Bonus Stam
- Tertiary Attrib: Regen Hits/Regen Mana/Regen Stam
- Resists: All
- Blood Diamonds can be found by doing certain tasks, achieving your daily task goal (100% chance), milestones and a few other events/ways that will be announced during the month, a new house addon available as a reward and rare blood pools in dungeons.
- Config Champion Updated: New Champ Spawn System has been added. We can now easily make custom champ spawns with new monsters and rewards. Resolved null data issue (New test this weekend)
- MarketPlace Added (testing): New marketplace system is in game for testing by staff, so those helping to do the data can see how it is being displayed. Information and screenshots are in the Marketplace channel in Discord on Evo Dev. I expect this to be released next week if all goes as planned.
Publish 49 - June 2018
- Base Spell Updated: Recoded the logic of how spell damage exceptions are handled (Maybe I will like this version)
- Level Manager Updated: Incorrectly handled math.
- Domino's Deco Deeds Added: 6 new items
- Glimmering Blue Kyanite Added: Armor and Jewerly: +5 Magery
- Crimson Harpy Feather Added: +5 Debuff to any Inscription Bonus for spells cast against you. 1 Socket, can only be applied to Blood Jewelry Items and can be stacked.
- Daily Event System Updated: Handles Marketplace Jackpot winner selection and awarding prizes
- Marketplace Updated: The code is done, now we just need to take a second and go over the data again. (We do have a ton of custom items on the shard and they will all be available in the market place)
- Blood Earrings Added: Many of the same Mark of Travesty skill combination available, plus a few additions ones that fit our shard. (I will let you find the cap)
Publish 50 - July 2018
- ShrinkItem Updated: Locked pets are now logged
- MarketPlace Updated: Tons of little tweaks
- MarketPlace Updated: Improved handling of items that store objects
- Base Storage Key Updated: Now checks if the item is being viewed before storing
- MarketPlace Updated: Player market data in sync when item is being viewed
- Necklace of Ice Added: Necro +30, Spell casting version of the Necklace of Fire
- Merchant Framework Updated: Added functionality for Marketplace data
- Marketplace Updated: Display functionality recoded
- Volcanic Eruption Updated: Added LOS check ( This change may not be the right
course, if issues come just let me know)
- ShrinkItem Updated: Added new data to the logging of locked pets
- Ghost Champ Deed Updated: Corrected spelling, just a display issue
- Trait System Updated: Added staff commands for event traits
- Pet Wars Trait Updated: Added luck to each of the tiers
- Hunger Games Trait Added: For the winner of Hunger Game matches
- Daily Reward Chest Added: A player can earn keys for the reward chests by doing tasks/events (Pet Wars, Hunger Games, etc etc, visiting the market place and completing your daily task goal to unlock and then rewarded with a prize. Your reward chest will increase in level the more keys you use on it. (I view this as an important step for some of the upcoming systems) There are rewards here that will only be found here.
- Fabled Dragon Heart/Scale/Tooth Augments Added: New skill augments for spell caster skills found inside the Reward Chests
- Fabled Demon Heart/Scale/Tooth Augments Added: New skill augments for combat skills found inside the Reward Chests
- Mother's Blessing Consumables Updated: Consumable codes were out of sync.
- Trait System Updated: New commands and functionality to check and clean up issues
- Task System Updated: Added logging and reward key can be awarded when daily goal is reached. (Provided system is turned on)
- Market System Updated: Added logging, reward key will be given during daily restock of items, this does not mean refresh. (Provided system is turned on)
- Reward Chest Updated: Added logging and improved error handling. Just need to flesh out the config file and this will go in game over the weekend.
Publish 51 - August 2018
- Core Update: Added new facet for Factions
- Misc Files Updated: Resolved a few spelling/grammar issues
- Domino's Deco Deeds Added: 10 new items
- Market System Updated: Resolved a few jackpot issues
- Reward Chest Updated: Improved handling of chest level, expanded upon the config file for gump display details.
Begin factions and pvp
- MarketPlace Update: Cleaned up a few logic issues
- MarketPlace Update: Restructured factoring code to allow for special items that fall outside of the normal scope (For special vendor areas)
- MarketPlace Update: Initial code needed for special vendor areas (None are active, this is for testing)
- MarketPlace Update: Can now handle ED, Gold, Tokens and EC. Data still needs to be changed to handle this so it will give me time to test it out.
- MarketPlace Update: Changed how larger numbers are displayed.
- Shard Controller Updated: Added new feature settings
- Enchanted Ethereal Mounts Updated: Can now have skills added up to the maximum displayed on the mount. All existing mounts can achieve 2 different skills of 10 ranks each. Related scrolls are rare drops during champs.
- Scroll of Ethereal Augmentation Added: These are the skill scrolls that will add +1 rank of the displayed skill to your ethereal mount. Each use of the scroll can add 0-2 Pet slots to the mount, which can be reduced by use of a Scroll of Ethereal Command.
- Scroll of Ethereal (Development, Improvement, Advancement) Added: Increases the skill rank cap as displayed by the numbers on the scroll, you must use each scroll to increase the skill cap up to the max the mount can have.
- Scroll of Ethereal (Insight, Vision, Understanding, Wisdom Enlightenment) Added: Allows the mount to have an addition skill up to the max it can have.
- Scroll of Ethereal Command Added: This will reduce the number of pet slots your Enchanted Ethereal Mount uses when mounted.
- ChampionSpawn Updated: Added chance of getting new Ethereal Mount Scrolls
(Enhanced, Enchanted, Mystical) Sewing Kits Added: Allows using 5 cloth pieces of the same type and skill to craft an armored cloth item with the potential for additional properties. The results are based on the Tailoring Skill, Luck and the 5 cloth items used. The gump displays all of the results, risks and cost. These sewing kits are rare drops from Blaze Leather Elementals and above. There are three different kits, the only difference is the success rate based on the cloth items used; 33%, 66% and 100%. I've listed the three kits with the same items so you can see what changes with the different kits.
- Fishing Event Added: The NPC will announce the start, running of and conclusion of the event on its own. You will need to fish up a Big Fish and turn in between the start/finish of the event. The highest weight fish wins, the more players that enter the greater the reward. You can turn in multiple times if the fish is larger than previously turned in.
- Evo Controller Updated: Handles data for the fishing event.
- Box Controller Updated: Pirate map data added
- Domino's Deco Deeds Upated: Added 8 new items
- Pirate Deco Added
- (Enhanced, Enchanted, Mystical) Sewing Kits Updated: Added fail/success messages
- Contract System Updated: Now has default contracts, if the Category has a 0 count check. The idea is that there now will now always be some contracts to complete.
- Pirate Gold Added: New currency for related theme items
- Pirate Map Updated: Migrated this code to include the new functionality from Rune Chests. Up at 12 levels. (Can be found doing tasks in Sept, rare drops and Hide/Seek (Lost Cannon)
- Admirals Hat Updated: New special theme hat (not part of the original random system so no values have changed)
- New escort quest "Royal Princess" added
Publish 52 - August 2018
- Big Fish Updated: Open ended size, changed due to the fishing contest. This should make it much more interesting and fair to all players, everyone has a chance to win not just the first one to 200.
- Treasure Map Updated: Added new constructors, now works with the dynamic reward system
- Pirate Map Updated: Added new constructors, now works with the dynamic reward system
- Fishing Event NPC Updated: Displays if event is running now
- Fishing Event NPC Updated: Improved timer handling
- Fishing Event NPC Updated: Staff commands
- Hide and Seek Updated: Added command so staff can see if there is an issue
- Dynamic Rewards Updated: Improved handling of bad objects
- Pirate Map/Chest Updated: Resolved issue with loot levels above 9
- Resistance Limits Updates: These caps can now be altered based on items and
situations. (One of the final pieces to a new poison system)
- Big Fish Updated: Actual weight in backpack has been decreased.
- Fishing Event Updated: Resolved an event starting issue
- Artifact Repair Deed Added: Allows the repairing of artifacts in game, each deed
currently repairs 10-30 Points of Damage
- Inscription Updated: Allows the crafting of Artifact Repair Deeds if the player
knows the recipe
- Recipe Book Added: Holds Recipes, both normal and custom
- Special Admiral's Hat Added: (Admiral Hook)
- Blood Earrings - Admiral Hook Added: Stats are not random with this special item,
31 levels to complete uses blood diamonds
- Powder of Kas Bone Updated: Added both Admiral Hook items
- Contract System Updated: Issue with the system trying to restock contracts prior
to the set time.
- Pirate's Rum - Consumable Added: Tiers 6 Max, each tier adds +5% to your Fire
Resistance Cap for 1 hour (Bonus time with Admiral Hook's Blood Earrings)
- Pirate's Rum Cask Added: Holds 25 uses of the above consumable, can be refilled.
- Public Gate Updated: Resolved issue with certain image ids being used and permissions
- Domino's Deco Deeds Added: 6 new items for upcoming events and features
- Enchanted Mounts Updated: Resolve mounting and dismounting feature issue.
- Mantle System in Alpha: New system that allows features to be selected through choices and improved for new slots. This will be used for the center of how the upcoming Factions will work.
Update 255 - Halloween
- PlayerMobile Updated: Bonus Slot Properties Added
- Siren's Kiss Trait Added: Max 3 Tiers, gives a fishing bonus and a bonus to the weight of Big Fish caught.
- Gift of the Royal Hunt Trait Added: Max 6 Tiers, gives Anatomy, Healing, LRC and Luck bonus. (Initial Trait for the Royal Hunt Event, the more Royal Hunts you complete different traits will come available.)
- Fishing Event Updated: When turning in a Big Fish, even if it isn't enough to take the lead, you have a chance of gaining the Siren's Kiss Trait for 6 hours.
- Base Armor Updated: Added functionality and display for the Bonus Set System
- Base Talisman Updated: Added functionality and display for the Bonus Set System
- Base Jewelry Updated: Added functionality and display for the Bonus Set System
- Base Clothing Updated: Added functionality and display for the Bonus Set System
- Mantle System in Alpha: Cleaned up a few issues regarding choices being offered to user as skills/props achieve a specific threshold
- Eval Parser Added: This will allow dynamic equations from config flat files. (First step to an improved Magic Resist functionality)
- Reward Chest Updated: Improved handling of reward table and posting of information
- Market System Updated: Small glitch in handling other currencies (Not an exploit, just how the system figured out which currency to use.)
- Task Event System Updated: Resources can be in your bank as well as your backpack
- Bonus Set System Updated: Tons of small fixes and clean up, after a little testing only one thing left. How to get bonus set slots, this will be coming in October
- Hide and Seek Updated: 10 Minute relocation timer added, if item is not found or out of reach due to a house/map/error the system will move it after 10 minutes.
- Contract System Updated: Allows for SpinTax functionality now.
- Scroll of Ethereal Augmentation Updated: Removed some skills that could not be used while mounted.
- Domino's Deco Deeds Added: 5 new themed related items
- Shard Configuration Updated: New event related settings
- Vecna Essence Updated: Permissions change
- Powder of Iron Updated: Able to use on the bracelet now
- Royal Hunt Event Added: Expands upon the contract system, each hour or so the Royal Hunter will have some new contracts that you will have a few hours to do, complete the contract for the above Trait to be added. Each one completed increases the Tier. (This is in testing, new traits will be added at higher contract completion points that will target specific player builds like Sword, Fencing, Archery, Magery, Necro, Taming)
- The "Great Pumpkin Hunt" Quest Added
- The "Spirit of the Hallows" Quest Added
- The "Spooks and Spells" Quest Added
- The "Stories that Haunt" Quest Added
- The "Burke Hare, the gravedigger" Quest Added
- The "Costume Quest" Added
- Magic Resistance Updated: The resistance to spell damage starts at 150, under that the skill works the same as it always has. Above that you will take less damage based on how high your skill is above 150. (At this time there is no cap) This system is both PvP and PvM.
- Login Updated: Now displays the number of Reward Chest Keys you have.
- Fishing Event Updated: Now tracks fish so they cannot be used repeatedly.
- Custom Vendor Stone Updated: Checks for PackageItems and handles accordingly
- Tunic of the Hallows Added: Removed conflict with similarly named item
- Arms/Hallow Deed Added: Just to make it the same as the 2 previous items from last year
- Tunic/Hallow Deed Added: Just to make it the same as the 2 previous items from last year.
- Package System Updated: Now handles multiple files during loading/reloading
- Package System Updated: Allows for setting a date and message, packages with this prop cannot be opened until the current date reaches it. Until then it will display the message.
- Shard Configuration Updated: Added switch for new Magic Resistance System
- Contract System Updated: New data handled in the rehash.
- Contract System Updated: Improved the Timespan parser for when the reward is a trait.
- Trait System Updated: Added a command for me to remove all traits from players on the shard. (Trait Cleanup for when issues happen)
- Consumables Updated: Quite a few were deleting stacks rather than consuming 1. Should be resolved now.
- PlayerMobile Updated: Cleaned up a bit of debug code hitting my screen.
- Login Updated: Additional checks added to ensure all data is in place for a new player
- Wolf Costume Updated: Changed to correct bodytype
- Royal Hunter Updated: Corrected bug with timer on the reward, was lasting 24 days. All current rewards have been cleaned up and removed.
- Body Part - Head Updated: Cleaned up naming issue, the owner's name will be displayed for the first 24 hours and then turn into a decayed head (useless except for deco/display)
- Rhaegal Claw Updated: Socketing issue
- Domino Deco Deeds Added: 2 new items
- Powder of Shaman Bone Added: Replaces the Hit Dispel prop with Hit Curse. Intensity of curse is measured by the powder, tactics skill and poisoning skill. Will not work on a victim already effected by curse. If crafter qualifies for Advanced Powder Crafting the item will use less resources to craft. (Powder crafting/Requires Recipe)
- Royal Hunt Updated: Only display 1 message at a time.
- Royal Hunt Updated: As the reward increases in Tiers, it adds 60-120 minutes to the duration;
- Trait - System Updated: Can now increase the duration of a trait.
- Trait - Witch Doctor's Charm Added: Will resist Curse effects
- Trait - Witch Doctor's Enchantment Added: Will resist Curse/Omen effects
- Warlock Hunter Bulwark Added: Shield that provides 10% damage reduction to spells.
- Witch Doctor's Carving Knife Added: Will turn a recently killed head from a victim you killed and craft a Carved Head. When used to carve monsters it will only yield leather if available and give a bonus to the number carved from the monster.
- Witch Doctor's Sharpening Stone Added: Adds uses to the Carving Knife
- Carved Head Added: Results of using a Carving Knife on the head of a carved body. If same player was the killer/carver then the trait bestowed is the Witch Doctor's Enchantment, otherwise it will be the Witch Doctor's Charm. Lasts for 60 Minutes.
- Hide and Seek Updated: Improved the timer if the HS item cannot be reached.
- Craft System Updated: New item added for Powder Crafting
- PlayerMobile Updated: Spell effect functions
- SpellHelper Updated: Spell Effects also now call the PlayerMobile