Games and Events
From UO Evolution
Games and Events
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones instructions
I have set up a game for all the guilds to participate in, its meant to set up friendly rivalries and engage in a bit of roleplay/pvp
Each guild leader has a custom "Gold Crown, King of XYZ" that is cursed. The guild leader must carry the crown on them at all times. If the leader is killed, the crown can be looted as the prize and must be delivered to the killer's guild leader to carry on their character. The crowns must be in the top layer of your pack at all times, not in the bank or in a blessed bag!
If you have more than one crown, you must carry them all on you. If you get killed you can lose all the crowns. If you set up a mutual challenge you may fight for one crown at a time.
I want to encourage the use of the [challenge command and the PVP Challenge System, and duel for crowns...or battle it out with some of the fun games. Even a simple game of chess or a round of Texas Hold'em could be fun!
At the end of the month, I would like the players with any looted crowns to allow a single challenge from the original crown guild leader to have a chance to win the crown back. The game can be anything the crown holder wishes. We can set this up in a fair, neutral place with a staff member present. At the end of the challenge, if a player still retains an extra crown, the player will win the monthy prize and the trophy. I will then return all crowns to their original owners and the game resets for the next month.
Be creative and have fun with this scenario. There will be a trophy each month and a gift to the guild who controls the most crowns on the last day of each month month
Defend your guild leader and your crown, your honor is at stake!
Always remember these key points:
1. No PvP at Staff Events EVER
2. No Cussing EVER
3. No Griefing EVER
4. If you cheat you lose your crown to the person you cheated / pk
5. You must have your crown on you character at all times!
6. This is supposed to be fun for all, and create a friendly rivalry type of atmosphere not generate real negativity across the shard...be mature, this is just a game and meant to be enjoyed
When you have posession of an opposing guild's crown, please make sure there is a reasonable opportunity to let them have a chance at getting it back...duel, gold ransom, trade, chess match, public display of remorse etc...again role play this and make it fun!
Remember you can only be PKed in Felucca, but can be challenged to a duel anywhere...your honor is at stake as a guild leader!
How you resolve these conflicts will demonstrate to your followers, what kind of leader you are...will they view you as a Mighty Dragon or a skitting hopper?
Bomberman Game Instructions
1. Double-Click Game Stone To Either Create A New Game Or Join A Game That Is About To Start.
2. Set The Number Of Players That Will Be Participating. Then Start The Game.
3. You're Transported Into The Game Map & You Are Given An Orange Bag In Your Backpack, Which Contains Your Bombs.
4. You Double-Click The Orange Bag, It Drops A Bomb And You Hide Around Corners Or Walls To Hide From The Explosions.
5. The Explosion Blows Up In An Intersection Pattern, Like A + Sign In All Direstions.
6. After The Destruction Of Different Obstacles In Your Path You Will Find Different Items That Will Help You Bonus. Bonus Items Are Explosion Damage, Speed Boots, And Detonators. Each Item Can Only Be Used During The Current Round Of The Game. After That Game Session Is Over, Those Bonus Items Are Lost.
Explosion Damage- Increase's Damage Level Of The Exposion And Blast Radius In That Current Game Session.
Speed Boots- Increase's Player's Speed While In That Current Game Session.
Detonator- You Place Your Bomb, Then You Choose When To Explode It. Just Double Click The Detonator And It Will Set Off The Bombs You Have Placed. The Detonator Can Set Off 1 Bomb At A Time Or You Can Place More Than 1 Bomb At A Time And Set Each One Off One At A Time If You Want To Double-Click Fast Though You Can Blow All Your Bomb's So Fast It Seems To Be Almost Instant.
Last Person To Survive Wins!
Traditional chess played on a large board with your choice of unique chess pieces
1) No Stealthing/Hiding.
2) No Leaving the boundaries of the playing field.
3) No Teaming up. (Your partner is your ONLY teammate)
4) No accessing your bank at ANY time during participation.
5) No using guild chat at ANY time during participation.
6) No using vampiric form or shape shifting of any kind.
Crates are color coded to allow for easy assumption of what is inside. Crates are randomly spawned through out the playing field area and different times during the event. Pick them up and use them! - Color codes for crates and their contents are listed below:
Red - Contains medical supplies: Bandages, healing potions, cloth, scissors and various medical based items.
Brown - Contains resource harvesting supplies: Mining picks, shovels, forges, skinning knives, axes and various other items for resource gathering and harvesting.
Orange - Contains spell casting supplies: magery/necro scrolls, reagents, spell books and various other spell casting based items.
Black - Contains dexxer supplies: swords, shields, spears, axes, daggers and various other dexxer based items.
Green - Contains completely random supplies: anything from any other color crate and some items that are not part of the drop tables listed in this post.
Object of the Game:
The UO Evolution Hunger games is a last team standing game that requires skills in various areas including: PvP, Crafting, Taming and Stealing. The strategy is completely up the players. The only objective is to survive until the end. The last team standing will claim the rewards, Nothing else matters.
Players will be divided into teams of two (2) and spread out in the starting area. Each team will receive colored robes to determine their initial starting team. These robes may be removed if you wish upon the event starting. Each team will also be placed in their own teamspeak channel for strategizing for one minute (60 seconds)
Once the event is started (signalled by the referee by saying "GO" in-game chat) teams will break off into whatever direction they choose. Players will seek out supply crates and begin carrying out whatever strategy they decide upon. Players are welcome to kill each other, loot, steal, run, tame, hunt or do whatever they feel needed to survive (as long as they are adhering to the game rules)
Last team standing wins.
Hide and Seek
Find the Game Master's Location from a series of hints
Find a list of objects and return them to the Game Master the fastest
Enjoy our Texas Hold'Em Room
We have many different slot machines, Blackjack and Hi Lo that drop a variety of rare gifts, located in the center of Nu'Jelom
Each month the staff hosts an auction on the third Sunday of each month at Noon PST. We sell rares, donation items and deco for gold, tokens and evolution dollars.
- No talking during the auction, unless bidding
- Make sure you bid in reasonable increments, please don't bit small amounts at a time
- No guild chat, it disrupts the auction journal
- Turn off auto looters and grab bags
- No casting spells, no macros or any disruptive behavior
- When paying the auctioneer, make a check in your pack and let us remove it and drop the item to your pack to avoid a trade crash