Author Topic: Shard Update June 05, 2020  (Read 173 times)

June 05, 2020, 09:07:45 AM

Offline Kane

• Global Moderator
So far dynamic currencies seems to be working as intended, a few small issues that should be cleaned up today.  This has lead to me solving another factions issue I had and will code next week, I am enjoying how this is coming along.  I still have no clue really if the base foundation of the task system is working correctly as most input I got initially was of math dealing with assumptions and not if things worked.  I did go ahead and pushed a second level of Brit Bank Market items this week and going to add an additional level next week.  If you have a list of items you would like to be considered just send me the list on discord.
We have had some requests for the Warmaster quest line to return so let me answer this here for everyone.  The current mechanics in place cause more issues then it solves.  After x amount of playing and you get a +1 leads to hate mail I get and I wasn't the person who put this game.  If you have an idea of a new mechanic or how this could be in game please share it with me, send me a discord message so we can talk about.  I will ask questions, I most likely will say no but I have said no to everything I have came up with so please do not get offended.  This is a nice quest and fills some holes, just needs a mechanic worthy of it being in game.

Version 344
Merchant Framework Updated:  Finally figured out a way to better test, verify and validate things while in game.
Task System Updated:  Minoc interface issue and corrected a few behind the scene functions regarding currencies
Deco Deeds Added: 4 new items from Sayla