Author Topic: Factions  (Read 589 times)

February 28, 2013, 10:17:55 PM

Offline Dable

Is anyone in PCR interested in this ?

March 01, 2013, 02:35:13 AM
Reply #1

Offline Jaded

• There's a madness to my method.
I am  :P

I would prefer that PCR becomes a faction guild rather than any PCR members wanting to join a faction having to quit the guild tho  :o All Blight has to do is join a faction and becos he's the PCR guild leader it will automatically join all PCR members to that faction, going on what I've read  :) so it's not too much stuffing around to make it happen !

Which faction would we join tho? Blight?  :P The sooner we get something organised the better cos then we can start trying to capture towns  8)

March 01, 2013, 03:46:28 AM
Reply #2

Offline Dable

BUDz is shadow lords and have said they dont want anyone else joining that faction so things arnt too unbalanced,.  ID has joined True Brits which is what i think PCR should join if Blight does decide to join the guild up to one.

March 03, 2013, 06:22:16 AM
Reply #3

Offline Jaded

• There's a madness to my method.
no one seems very interested in doing it... leave pcr as a non faction guild i reckon... saves everyone quitting the guild...  :-\

March 04, 2013, 07:14:02 AM
Reply #4

Offline Blight

So I think the overall consensus was that, the members would prefer to be in a guild and alliance than join into the factions. There are less pvpers in our guild than in others, but with that said if any member wants to get in on the factions and join Dable, you will still be a part of PCR.
I personally wouldn't mind experimenting with the factions, but in order to do so the entire guild and alliance would have to be nixed and a lot of work to get everyone on board, which is too much logistics for my little brain to handle lol.