Author Topic: Darn Kids  (Read 1401 times)

February 13, 2013, 09:02:41 PM

Offline pibb100k

What am i supposed to do since zogs gone

February 13, 2013, 10:04:55 PM
Reply #1

Offline Blight

hahaha. Im more than glad zog is finally gone for good!
I hear -FF is starting some pvping action against you Pib, maybe you can enlist some others to get on the offensive.

February 13, 2013, 10:25:48 PM
Reply #2

Offline Dable

who is FF ? lol

February 13, 2013, 10:43:40 PM
Reply #3

Offline Dable

You could target Goodman and Rolade for picking on the newer PCR members, Im keeping an eye out for em.

February 14, 2013, 04:05:00 PM
Reply #4

Offline Blight

You could target Goodman and Rolade for picking on the newer PCR members, Im keeping an eye out for em.
We were all just hanging together the other night lol. I was more or less watching them all, Rolade, Lolai, Larynda, and Pib duel it out.
I laughed.... ;D

February 14, 2013, 08:16:16 PM
Reply #5

Offline Jaded

• There's a madness to my method.
hrmm so i just saw a msg pop up sayin KG and some other bud killed mithrandir....  they are killing our newer members....  >:(

February 14, 2013, 08:32:31 PM
Reply #6

Offline Dable

Thats all good, Im not implying we go on an all out assault on BUDz.
I undersstand theyre a bit bored and anyone who goes to fel risks being attacked but if they attack any of our members, anyone from PCR who wants PVP shouldnt be shy to attack BUDz who have attacked PCR. As a guild we are within our rights to exact revenge.

They might not attack some of us but in a way we are one and i personally dont think its good practise to not try and fight back even on a friendly level regardless of wether or not we are successful. Also i belive they should either attack all of us without favouritism or attack none of us.

When ZOG was around they express their concern on needing us to help them fight yet occasionally attack some of our weaker members.
To me that is unacceptable.

February 15, 2013, 02:28:44 PM
Reply #7

Offline Blight

^ What Dable said.

The only form of PvP that I do not want in our guild is douchebaggery type, res killing. If any members want to experiment getting into PvP and want some training partners feel free to let myself or Dable (im sure he's okay with me volentering him) know. Dable is very skilled in the deadly arts and can teach something new to anyone. Myself, well you can hit me a lot to train on lol

February 16, 2013, 01:01:42 AM
Reply #8

Offline Lancer

if you have positive karma becareful with murder princess, she uses the druid tree exploit that lowers positive karma hp down to 1 in an instant then flamestrike you.

February 17, 2013, 05:18:26 PM
Reply #9

Offline Blight

if you have positive karma becareful with murder princess, she uses the druid tree exploit that lowers positive karma hp down to 1 in an instant then flamestrike you.
Yea I used to do the same, but back when I first started doing it not many people had positive karma cause no one know about the healing trees for champs. If you cast a quick spell at them it should break their spell casting, I've heard that paralize is the best to use. But yea, you'd think that spell would get balanced like all the other spells and spell systems

February 17, 2013, 08:22:13 PM
Reply #10

Offline Dable

lol they attacked me at destard the other day but ended up running off before i could kill them...