Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
For Sale / Level 100 Ice Champ Double Axe
« Last post by Falstaff on Today at 09:40:41 AM »
Taking offers on a level 100 champ Double Axe.  Message me here, or PM Falstaff in-game.

Help! / DOOM Rules/Etiquette What are they?
« Last post by Kotten Mouf on Yesterday at 05:31:06 PM »
So as I read the rules:
Monster Stealing.....There are many Monsters and Bosses that require keys/special items to summon. You are never allowed to engage that monster unless you actually used the key on the safe facets (You may monster steal in Felucca)Do not jump in and steal monsters from other players. If the monster is already engaged with a player you need to ask permission unless you are in FeluccaPlease be respectful and do not camp the special item spawns.

So in Doom, I get the whole don`t jump in on "an already engaged" player but what about the next room? What about the eventual DF? I thought Doom was always a public boss. I always wait till someone is done killing w/e they are fighting and join in on next room or whatever. I know I have been jumped in on plenty of times with no asking,talking or anything but since Doom has always been a public boss I never thought to cry about it.

So..... are the rules to be interpreted as the guy I ran into tonight thought, where he had the WHOLE of doom to himself until he wanted to leave?

Or is it a public area more or less where jumping in on an already engaged player is a no no but joining the rest of the rooms is OK?

I personally interpret them by the latter because to me it makes no sense for one person to lay claim to the whole of doom. Cause isn`t  that what this "Please be respectful and do not camp the special item spawns" line is about?

Also with this line: "You are never allowed to engage that monster unless you actually used the key on the safe facets" By this I should be able to engage since I indeed used a key (golden skull),correct?

I paged twice ingame only to be cancelled twice.......I just don`t want to break the rules and end up in trouble so i would really like some clarification. Thanks in advance.
Shard Updates / Shard Update September 22, 2017
« Last post by Kane on Yesterday at 08:57:41 AM »
Version 202
Haunted Hallows Reboot Update: Domino has added a few new rewards and deco items available for the month long event
ShrinkItem Updated: null check needed for an odd instance
Morsax Quest Update:  New quest scripts added
Powder of Kas Bone Updated: Logic issue
Dynamic Reward Updated: Added a new CreateItem function to handle Config Raffle Stone
Raffle Stone Updated: Now only uses the Gold Ledger for source
Config Raffle Stone Added: The raffle stone will be run based off a config file, first step to a complete raffle system.
Shard Updates / Re: Shard Update September 15, 2017
« Last post by flokiwartooth on Yesterday at 06:47:41 AM »
yea, just naming weapon feature and talking about necro didn't make much sense to me either
« Last post by Des Sanct on Yesterday at 03:17:19 AM »
Just going to point out the current state of ranged weapons in the game right now:

1.25s atk speed with hit fireball doing 60 dmg (if you invest for it)+ the base dmg of the bow + leeches + hci/dci + parry damage + lower parry + the hit lightning + the hit magic arrow + balanced + velocity + 1h + vampiric hp leech + something else I am probably missing.

When you write it all out like that.... O.o

And here I am trying to play a Necro caster with 30dmg fireballs every 850ms or Poison strikes @ 30dmg every 1350ms on high Eval casted evil omen/curse.

And before we get the trolling started from certain people: Yes, I am bad at PvP. No, I am not complaining. I am just pointing out the actual facts supported by actual numbers.

Quote from: Smilingdeath on Today at 08:12:25 PMEval would not do anything for evil omen.  As a suggestion if you want to run a mean Necro, stack spell damage as high as you can get it.  Watch wither hit everything for 100+, but get it higher and you can start seeing hits for over 200 with a really good spell damage suit.

I apologize, this is speaking from a PvP point of view. PvE: Wither is find and all that.

First off
You say based off of facts. Please present said facts. Here are REAL facts:
Evil omen + curse from 250 eval is the same exact curse as a base curse (no omen) w/120 eval when it comes to 30 damage fireball. Both drop the opponents fire resistance to 60. Ok- thats settled.
Next, how does balanced, leeches, hci/dci and parry damage lead to your death as far as your comparison of damage output? None of these have an effect on the damage you are receiving. Matter of fact- if youre taking parry damage, you are already taking less because that is just a percentage of the base hit (which obviously does not apply if weve gotten to this point).

I'm lost in your facts. Again, there's nothing wrong with Necromancy. I am sorry its not stand alone and you can't combo someone for half life.. But to suggest repeatedly as you do, to the likes of something NEEDS a buff in order for YOU to be relevant is highly selfish. You have made your statements on Necro. We dont need constant reminders, that you are looking out for what's in YOUR best interest every single day.
« Last post by Smilingdeath on September 21, 2017, 09:42:24 PM »
You are correct, I forgot to add that the increases that large were only PvE.  Hate when I forget to do something.
« Last post by MisterTuggles on September 21, 2017, 08:18:33 PM »
Speaking from a PvP point of view, not PvE.

« Last post by Smilingdeath on September 21, 2017, 08:12:25 PM »
Eval would not do anything for evil omen.  As a suggestion if you want to run a mean Necro, stack spell damage as high as you can get it.  Watch wither hit everything for 100+, but get it higher and you can start seeing hits for over 200 with a really good spell damage suit.
« Last post by MisterTuggles on September 21, 2017, 07:30:29 PM »
Just going to point out the current state of ranged weapons in the game right now:

1.25s atk speed with hit fireball doing 60 dmg (if you invest for it)+ the base dmg of the bow + leeches + hci/dci + parry damage + lower parry + the hit lightning + the hit magic arrow + balanced + velocity + 1h + vampiric hp leech + something else I am probably missing.

When you write it all out like that.... O.o

And here I am trying to play a Necro caster with 30dmg fireballs every 850ms or Poison strikes @ 30dmg every 1350ms on high Eval casted evil omen/curse.

And before we get the trolling started from certain people: Yes, I am bad at PvP. No, I am not complaining. I am just pointing out the actual facts supported by actual numbers.

Quote from: Smilingdeath on Today at 08:12:25 PMEval would not do anything for evil omen.  As a suggestion if you want to run a mean Necro, stack spell damage as high as you can get it.  Watch wither hit everything for 100+, but get it higher and you can start seeing hits for over 200 with a really good spell damage suit.

I apologize, this is speaking from a PvP point of view. PvE: Wither is find and all that.
General Discussions / Re: Armour Suggestions
« Last post by Schuyler Bain on September 19, 2017, 05:40:18 PM »
Ahoy - I apologize for resurrecting this post, but I have a question about the Gargoyle version of the steelskin armor. Do you have to turn the feathers into Ralph or do you turn in the non-gargoyle armor into Ralph and he converts it to the Gargoyle version?

Got my answer. Looks like you have to turn the feathers into Ralph if you want the Gargoyle version.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10