Author Topic: Help finding my place and a guild on this server  (Read 182 times)

October 02, 2017, 08:07:56 PM

Offline Swine

Hello all,

I was hoping for some help and advice on getting a better footing on this server. I have played UO for a long time, starting on the Baja server 20 years ago. I played for many years and was a staff member on a former server about a decade ago. I am very aware of the game and its aspects, however I never really played on a server with the Tokuno, and Mondains Legacy expansions. I was mainly pure old school.
I have been exploring a lot of this "new" content to me as well as a lot of the wonderful custom content on this server. In a matter of a couple of weeks I have made a small donation and set myself up with some respectable skill levels, a pretty decent weapon/armor/luck combo etc and am now looking to find an active guild and friends to run with.

As many of the quests/dungeons are not really feasible to solo I am looking for an active group established enough to run with. I am also looking for a group to show me around on the newer stuff and learn some of the crafting, ingredient, locational aspects of this server as well.

I have no qualms with PVP however I am rather rusty and still adjusting to some of the aspects of this server so I may need some practice.

I have basically conquered most of everything that I can on my own, I have a big house, plenty of gold and ED, decent gear (not end game), decent skills (most important skills at 120), and am working to further this.

In the mean time I would like to run with a smaller group of maybe 5 to 10 very active players to explore and learn more. Also to kick some butt and get better gear etc.

I have considered "NEW" as they are spammed for people new to the server, but I wasnt sure if I would fit in as I am wanting to do higher end quests, some PVP, and higher end PVM with a group. Wasnt sure if there would be much of that in NEW.

Any help and suggestions appreciated. Thanks!  8)

October 02, 2017, 08:56:31 PM
Reply #1

Offline Agni-WhiteFlame

If you account is over 45 days old, you do not qualify to join NEW, however, you can join the OLD guild, currently it consists of Chenesis and Myself, and we are attempting to focus on doing champs and the mid range and endgame quests. There is also I have candy get in the van.

Welcome to the server and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever need help or have questions feel free to message me in game.

October 02, 2017, 10:11:30 PM
Reply #2

Offline tsetse9394

If you account is over 45 days old, you do not qualify to join NEW, however, you can join the OLD guild, currently it consists of Chenesis and Myself, and we are attempting to focus on doing champs and the mid range and endgame quests. There is also I have candy get in the van.

Welcome to the server and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever need help or have questions feel free to message me in game.

and Me :( >:( >:( >:(