Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussions / Re: The Development Plan... and how you can help.
« Last post by Kane on Today at 09:22:27 AM »
Just to give a status update.. this is the latest screenshot for the new craft system.. internally at the moment I call it the Recipe Craft System.

Shard Updates / Shard Update Febuary 23, 2018
« Last post by Kane on Today at 08:12:17 AM »
Nice to clean up some outstanding issues, please keep letting me know of the things bothering you.. maybe we can get even more cleaned up.

Version 225
Commodity Deed Updated: Should display the correct commodity now.  If there is still a display issue let me know, your item is still there so relax.
Base Armor Updated:  Now displays Str, Dex and Int Requirements
Base Weapon Updated:  Now displays Max Level in the form of "Level: 5/15"
Dump Command Updated:  Can no longer target Token Trash bags (Exploit)
Daily Event System Updated:  Now can handle champ spawn and messages
Task Event System Updated:  Added a Confirmation gump when refreshing a new task.

Making good progress on the Recipe Craft System, this is the same system that will be used for also crafting Golems and Bios.. plus a few other things down the road I imagine.    Keep in mind the recipe you see there is for me testing, I have no clue yet if it will make it to the actual update yet.

Shard Updates / Re: Shard Update Febuary 16, 2018
« Last post by LorD Of ThE WeeD on Today at 07:18:16 AM »
ok so the backpack item deeds on the stone will the bankitem deed be as well and when are sword tac bushido eval augs going to be added to the stone and become accesable to the whole economy?

We do add new items into the various systems, some items will be as donation bonuses this month or thru auctions.  We do add new quests each month to distribute items.  The loot tables are updated
Player Vendor Shops / Lord OF the WeeD's New Vendor PVP Pitt
« Last post by LorD Of ThE WeeD on Yesterday at 10:08:03 AM »
Here the new Bronze Vendor PVP Pitt In Vesper I want to show you all, we have free spots so everybody wanting a vendor better be quick spaces are resticted so hurry  if you want one. Also we have  a big display as you can see stuff can be shown to others that you cant hold on a vendor.
Also we have the 999 vendor  he gets restocked once every one or two days so keep a look out for lord of the weeds anouncments. To come we have a big Deco mall where the hole Server can  display sell and buy there deco maby even  builds you have thought about so all in all happy buying :)  WeeD!

Events / Player Auction 1 April 2018
« Last post by Shena on Yesterday at 04:07:34 AM »
Information
Our next Player auction will be 1 April 2018.  Tx in advance to Bishop and Alexis that's assisting me, A Staff Member will be present at the auction to ensure that there are no issues. There is no  cost associated with the auction. I have to realy apologise that we waited so long but was waiting for a few good reasons.
As its easier  it will be a Discord auction:  https://discordapp.com/channels/257924947211583489/257924947211583489 (https://discord.gg/Rgw956J)

How it will work:   
•   Limit of 2 items (or item mix bags) per player. (only 2 items of the same type will be accepted)
•   As it will make life easier for us doing the auction, ed items will b sold at a 100k per ratio.
•   I reserves the right to refuse items or ridiculous reserve prices.
•   Place each item (or mix bags) in a bag/box/crate with a book stating the item name, player name and           
starting/reserve price (which is the same as we start with the reserve price) and what monetary system (gold or ED) that you would like the bids in.
•   Deliver the item to me only, so that I may give you a receipt stating what I received.
•   All bids will start with your reserve price on a item, so starting bid is also the reserve.
•   Only bids will be accepted via Discord, typing the bids in chat only, so no need to be able to talk in Discord just be able to type and hear me.

Good items like 120 power scrolls, keys, good gear will be appreciated to help with the New Player luck draws.

Auction Rules:
•   All items must be received no later than 29 March 2018.
•   Sales can be done for ED or Gold.
•   All sales are final.
•   All items, ed, gold that's not claimed 30days after the auction will b donated to new player guild unless  arrangements have been made with me.
•   Turn off all sweepers before entering the auction house.
•   Shrink your mounts before entering the auction house.
•   Refrain from speaking in local, unless you are bidding.
•   Any grieving will be met with immediate removal.
•   Auction items close at 45 items or at 29 March 2018 whichever comes first.

Auction Date & Location
•   Sunday 1 Arpil 2018
•   12:00pm Server Time
•   Shena's Auction House

Auction house is on moon gate, Player Vendor Malls, Shena's Vendor Mall rooftop.  As soon as I receive items I will display items on the rooftop in the display area, Kindly pm myself or Dio, Alexis  in game to hand in your items.
I look forward to your submissions!

*All items that are not sold will be returned to their rightful owners at the end of the auction.

Love Shena
The auction will be NOON server time on 2/24! Players may submit ONE item for sale for FREE as long as it is a high end item and you agree to the fact that this auction will be a no reserve auction for player submitted items (Exactly the same way staff auctions are ran). This prevents a huge amount of wasted time with high reserves etc. The decision to auction your item is a gamble you must decide to make. You will receive 100% of the sale price for your first item for sale. If you wish to submit more than one item you may do so as well. However, there will be a 10% consignment fee included. This is to ensure not one person hogs the entire auction, but at the same time leaves the ability to sell many items at once if needed. Please contact in game or on discord (Swine on both formats) if you would like to sell an item. Hope to see everyone there! We have a lot of really nice items up for grabs!
Suggestions / Re: New Events?
« Last post by Evolution on February 21, 2018, 05:08:39 PM »
We actually already do all these events:)

http://uoevolution.com/wiki/index.php/Games_and_Events

Players are encouraged to create and run their own adventures also.  You can easily do many of these events for your guild or the entire shard.  The staff will support the events you run!

http://uoevolution.com/wiki/index.php/Games_and_Events#Player_Run_Events

It takes a lot of time and creativity to create a long D&D adventure, so if you plan it and write up all the info, I would certainly advertise it and supervise these events

http://uoevolution.com/wiki/index.php/Roleplaying

The staff runs over 100 events a week, along with some automated ones.  We do plan events for each major holiday each month.  I will try to make some epic new adventures soon!
Suggestions / New Events?
« Last post by Ar'Kan Nemyth on February 21, 2018, 04:46:00 PM »
Event Ideas: These are just brainstorming idea's, I like creating event ideas.
Iron Evo Competition - You get one normal weapon, a suit of normal armor, your choice of a normal Spellbook (Chivalry, Magery, Necromancy, Ninjitsu, Bushido) and 25 of each reagent (250 tithing) for that book, 15 bandaids, No Keys, No Donations Items, No Pets, all provided by the gm (or bought before hand). You must make it as far as you can through a custom dungeon of cumulative difficulty; i.e. It gets hard the farther you get into it. You are allowed to pick up and use any items dropped by the monsters throughout the dungeon/run, ingenuity will help. Maybe checkpoints at certain milestones through the run, or none at all. Depends on how Iron Evo the staff want it to be. There would be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for this event.

We do a crafting challenge event, which is like what you describe

Clue Hunt - This is just a simple event where the staff would start with a hint on where a book would be that provided a hint to the next book ect. People can interpret the hints as they see, but only one location will have the book for the next hint. These locations can be easy and quick, all of them in one town for instance, or they can be huge, spanning the entire continent of Sosaria. I would guess that the larger the Clue Hunt, the better the reward. Only 1 winner in this event.

We do custom scavenger hunts, very hard to do with such a large population now.  We are planning on having an automated version of this in the near future

D&D Night - A guided adventure that the staff have direct control over to provide a Dungeons and Dragons like adventure. Providing special encounters, weird NPC's, and nefarious villains. This could be a one night (1 hour or so) adventure, or it could be a campaign taking several nights of varying time to complete. The catch in this event is that if you die, your out. You cannot continue on even if resurrected, meaning the event can be failed should everyone die! Possibly the party could obtain special items to resurrect a fallen party member once, but choose wisely on who would be resurrected. Those left of the starting adventurers at the end, would be considered the champions who saved the kingdom!

I love this idea, just hard to get a good group together and educate everyone how to RP.  I encourage you to develop a groups and I would be happy to help.  D&D was my favorite!

Monster Stomp - This is geared for newer players. Some of the dungeons in Trammel have been getting a little overpopulated, we need some adventurers to go through all the dungeons and clear them out a bit. Triple, possibly even quadruple the spawn amount in the dungeons. Clear them out and take out the warboss at the end of the dungeons to stop the massive amount of monsters from pouring out and into the wild.

We do this often, the staff and new player guild runs these almost daily

Tyvm for your ideas!

General Discussions / Lost Jewels of Moros Quest
« Last post by Bluebeard on February 21, 2018, 01:56:42 PM »
I am having trouble completing this quest.  In the wiki it says "
Look for the crate in water near the quest starting point".  Well, I have sailed all around the starting point where Moros is and there is no crate other than the one sitting next to him on shore.  I have tried fishing to see if you have to fish up a crate and no luck.  Has anyone completed this quest?  I have the mibs and the chest from Corsair Manning already.
Coding Corner / Re: Bluemoon's Repository (Steam)
« Last post by Bluemoon on February 20, 2018, 07:12:24 PM »
Simple Sheep shearer, start the macro inside a sheep pen and watch your character go berserk on them. (As usual, DO NOT USE RESOURCE GATHERING MACROS AFK. If you get banned its your god damn fault, don't come crying to me)

Code: [Select]
if not findalias 'shearer'
headmsg 'Pick your shearing dagger'
promptalias 'shearer'
endif

while @findtype 0xcf 'any' 'any' 'any' 30 and not dead 0xcf 'any'
  while not @inrange 'found' 1
    if @x 'found' > x 'self' and @y 'found' > y 'self'
      run 'Southeast'
    elseif @x 'found' < x 'self' and @y 'found' > y 'self'
      run 'Southwest'
    elseif @x 'found' > x 'self' and @y 'found' < y 'self'