Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Shard Updates / Shard Update November 24, 2017
« Last post by Kane on Today at 07:21:45 AM »
Version 210
Domino's Deco Update:  I might of forgot a few things last week... look for unique auction deco to be offered as Black Friday Deals
Config Champ System Updated:  Rewards for damage done through out the entire champ
Help! / Sewing Kit
« Last post by kroul on Today at 03:06:52 AM »
Hi friends, 

1-) Is there "Make Number" option (for exp make 20 pcs) in Sewing Kit
2-) Is there any easy way for collect bod' items from my bag. I know that some of the UO shards have "Collect from Bag" options and when you click it bod automaticly fill from bag.

Sorry my very bad english .... thank you for your support.
Report Bug / Re: Cannot Create Directory
« Last post by Evolution on Yesterday at 03:27:07 PM »
Try looking on the "how to connect guide" and follow the directions there?
http://uoevolution.com/?page_id=2
Events / Happy Thanksgiving! from UO Evolution!
« Last post by Evolution on November 22, 2017, 12:12:52 PM »

Thanksgiving Weekend Special Events!
-------------------
*Turkeygeddon Champion Monster Bash! Daily at 7pm
The infamous giant turkey has returned for another year! Bring your knife and fork to this battle! Fun "harrower" type of event with stat scrolls, deco and rares!
-------------------
*Turkey Hunts - Random Times hosted by Staff
Hide and seek events to find the wild turkey!
Fun for all, easy event, prizes
-------------------
*Black Friday
This event will be held on Friday the 24th at 5pm
Meet at brit bank for a screenshot at 5pm and wait for a gate to the event
We will open up the doors and let everyone rush in for the shopping spree
Bring all types of currency, you never know when you see a good deal!
Items can be free, stolen with skill, purchased from stones and raffles
Look fast and buy faster, items may run out, sometimes only 1 item available or time expires...pure chaos

And we are doing Double ED for any donation Wed-Fri for the Holiday!  Thank you all very much for the support of this project!  We are celebrating our 7 year anniversary next month!
Report Bug / Cannot Create Directory
« Last post by NEOJIMBO on November 22, 2017, 06:05:24 AM »
HI, I just downloaded your custom client and installed it.  When I go to change anything in option or try to change resolutions it says it cannot create a directory.  It has a wierd path to get to the file.

"Could not create directory C:\games\UoEvolution Custom Client\C:Users\Name\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data/NeoJimbo/UO Evolution/NeoJimbo" 

I've tried to change it to the files names exactly like it has on the connect part of the website and still no go and get the same type of error. I can play the game but saving anything to my character as macro,settings, etc.
General Discussions / Re: Dragon Cloak QUestion
« Last post by billtcat on November 21, 2017, 01:46:42 PM »
Thank You
General Discussions / Re: Dragon Cloak QUestion
« Last post by Evolution on November 21, 2017, 11:31:07 AM »

How to make a dragon cloak on UO Evolution

"These cloaks require a specific amount of points to advance between stages. The dragon cloak gains a point by killing certain dragon type creatures that do not serve other masters (No Champs, no summoned, no tamed, no animated etc).  The % chance for points and number of points is determined by the difficulty of the creature killed and your luck.
Once you have obtained the number of points to advance a stage the cloak will no longer gain points until it is soaked with the Dragonic Elixer (see below).  With each stage the cloak will increase in properties until it reaches stage 4 and the quest is complete. "

"In addition to the points, there are a series of quests you can pursue, which must be completed prior to stage 4.  The quests will add new abilities to your cloak that will be revealed when it reaches stage 4. Whenever you slay one of the Unique/Named creatures (Ex. Gem Dragons, Ancients, Spirilix, Magi, etc)that are among the quests you will receive a message stating you have unlocked one of the secrets.  There are some Unique Dragon Bosses you can kill that will actually increase a cloak's property immediately without reaching stage 4."

Cito says:
if i remember correctly the quest dragons have a 25% chance to add to quest and its always been that way. Also to add points highest i have seen is a 10% chance for regular mobs to add points.

Dev Logs:

Britannia Dragon Cloak

This item is crafted by tailors, there are a few required needed for crafting the cloak but everything is already in game.  The skill required for making it is 100-175.  These cloaks require a certain amount of points to advance between stages, the dragon cloak gains a point by killing certain dragon type creatures that do not serve other masters.  The chance for points and number of points is determined by the difficulty of the creature killed and your luck.  Once you have achieved the number of points to advance a stage the cloak will no longer gain points until it is soaked with the dragonic elixer.  With each stage the cloak will increase in properties as well until it reaches stage 4 and the quest is complete.  Prior to stage 4 there are a series of quests you can complete which will each add new abilities to your cloak that will be revealed when it reaches stage 4.  Whenever you slay one of the creatures that are among the slayer quests you will receive a message stating you are unlocked one of the secrets.  There are some monsters you can kill that will actually increase a cloaks property right there and then without reaching stage 4. 

Once your cloak reaches stage 4 the magic will reveal all of the accomplishments that you have achieved while wearing it.  Based upon what you kill and the difficulty of those creatures some of the skills might be +10, those that take upon the most challenging beasts can be rewarded with skill bonuses as high as +20.  There are also 4 different kind of cloaks: warrior, mage, thief and necromancer.

There is very little random generation involved in this cloak, everything you do while wearing the cloak is used to determine the results of the cloak at stage 4. 

Dragonic Elixer

You will need to soak the cloak in this magical fluid before it can go from one stage to the next.  You will get a message when it is needed.  The elixer is crafted by alchemists

More info on Dragon Cloaks:
http://uoevolution.com/forum/index.php?topic=7097.msg19788#msg19788
http://uoevolution.com/wiki/index.php/Custom_Artifacts#Britannia_Dragon_Cloak

Hint from Dante:
"Everything you do while wearing the cloak is used to determine the results of the cloak at stage 4."

So, don't always wear the cloak, if you kill a drake or lesser dragon it may count against you and give you poor results...only wear the cloak while killing the top target dragon and then remove it
Price Check / Piwafwis
« Last post by billtcat on November 20, 2017, 09:12:37 PM »
Piwafwis

35 Dex Cloak Price CHeck
General Discussions / Dragon Cloak QUestion
« Last post by billtcat on November 20, 2017, 08:39:40 PM »
What Dragons do you need to slay to accrue points for the Dragon Cloak?

Can you use pets along with yourself?

Bill The Cat
Shard Updates / Re: Shard Update November 17, 2017
« Last post by Sundin on November 20, 2017, 07:47:06 PM »
Is there a snooping trainer in the world now?
The only thing I have seen is the deed at the Auction house, I was away out of town so I missed anything that was said then.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10