Shard Legends & Lore > Shard Legends & Lore

Classic (Trammel) Dungeon Revamp Preview

(1/3) > >>

Expo:
The Classic (Trammel) Dungeons have been getting some love and will be active later with new content. This includes new objectives, items, monsters and lore but as expected, this takes time.

But who cares about time?! Here is a preview from two dungeons, Despise and Wrong. What can you gather about possible objectives from the images below (or from visiting the areas in game)? I would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions to breath new life into these classics.

The dungeons classified as Classics are:
* Covetous
* Deceit
* Despise
* Destard
* Hythloth
* Shame
* Wrong"On the Fence" Classics:
* Terathan Keep
* Ice
* Fire
* Khaldun (I will most likely add this one for Felucca PvP fun)

Sturger:
 My first take on the aspiring alchemist Syndelle is that 'Jekyll and Hyde' is very close to coming to EVO-UO. Further more, the dungeon despise is going to be rather colorful soon.

As for the red troll, I want to high five him, for busting out and taking names in Wrong.

On a side note, please oh please, make Wrong Dungeon fun again.  Thanks.  8)

--Sturger--

Tiea:
Expo, you're going in my Dungeon with them pretty purple mushrooms??

Expo:

--- Quote from: Tiea on January 25, 2015, 07:49:26 PM ---Expo, you're going in my Dungeon with them pretty purple mushrooms??

--- End quote ---
Who do you think planted those pretty purple nefarious looking mushrooms? =P Color unto Despise it shall be!

--- Quote from: Sturger on January 25, 2015, 02:06:49 PM --- My first take on the aspiring alchemist Syndelle is that 'Jekyll and Hyde' is very close to coming to EVO-UO. Further more, the dungeon despise is going to be rather colorful soon.  As for the red troll, I want to high five him, for busting out and taking names in Wrong.  On a side note, please oh please, make Wrong Dungeon fun again.  Thanks.  8)     --Sturger--
--- End quote ---
Thanks for your views Sturger. One thing for sure is Wrong will be much more interesting!

Tiea:
It is a Shame my dungeon is so bare....*sighs*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version