Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Shard Updates / Re: Shard Update November 17, 2017
« Last post by billtcat on Today at 11:08:49 AM »
Is the Magical Bread Craftable?

Bill The Cat
General Discussions / Re: Can a player add an item to the grand action?
« Last post by Evolution on Yesterday at 10:17:50 AM »
The Monthly Grand Auction is a staff-run event and we auction off rare items, but we do not take player items.  There are some players that occasionally get together for a player-run auction and take a commission for auctioning your items, watch for announcements
General Discussions / Can a player add an item to the grand action?
« Last post by Bad Juju on November 18, 2017, 09:34:26 PM »
Are all the items in the action from the staff or can players add items as well? If so, how? Thanks for your time.
General Discussions / Re: Miners!
« Last post by Bad Juju on November 18, 2017, 09:32:34 PM »
160 mining. I'd help if needed.
Shard Updates / Re: Shard Update November 17, 2017
« Last post by Sturger on November 18, 2017, 06:15:09 PM »

Awesome news, regarding the NPC for training Snooping... Will there be quests, or a system, that players will start using this skill more often in the future?

Can we have a NPC Trainer that allows new players to buy the Begging skill up to 30, and possibly grants a quest reward?

Thanks. And great job as always.
Shard Updates / Shard Update November 17, 2017
« Last post by Kane on November 17, 2017, 08:55:18 AM »
Version 209
Blend with Forest Spell Updated: Increased the default of 2 seconds to 5 seconds.  I will continue to watch this to see if it needs to be changed to altered.
Snooping Updated:  Now handles new training NPC
Corpse Updated:  Only corpse that can be looted while Res InVulnerable is on is your own. (AKA: No looting mobs while you have a yellow bar)
XMLAttach Updated: Moved Everlasting funtionality
Base Magical Food Updated: Now handles a string message
Base Magical Food Updated: Added new item
Magical Blessed Bread Added:  Like an Enchanted Apple with a little healing
Domino's Deco Deeds Added: A few new items for the auction
Cornucopia of Blessing Added: Once ever 18-100 hours gives a free item, amount based on your luck.  You can get Greater Cure Potion, Greater Heal Potion, Wrath Grapes, Enchanted Apples and Magical Blessing Bread.
Saffron Ranger Talisman Added: New quest reward to go with the wrap for the Big Game Hunter quest.
Base Everlasting Reagents Updated:  Now handles Supplements count, needed due to some future features that will be added.  All current Everlasting Pig Iron items have been set to 3 so handle Spiked Shield at no cost.
Everlasting Mandrake Root Added:  Will reduce the number of Mandrake Root needed for using an augment based on the supplement count.
Bubo the Thief Added:  NPC for training snooper.
Help! / Re: 120 Skills that Require a Powerskull...
« Last post by Schuyler Bain on November 16, 2017, 01:40:25 PM »
Hmmm... I never thought much about hiding at 120. I do take stealth to 120 though. Is there really a big bonus to raise hiding to 120?
Help! / Re: 120 Skills that Require a Powerskull...
« Last post by Andarist on November 16, 2017, 05:03:21 AM »
Hiding(a must have!)
Suggestions / Re: Quest equipment and random stats on turn in
« Last post by Laotzume on November 15, 2017, 02:59:02 PM »
Actually, those were also part of what prompted this talk in Discord this morning. The new ones are random also.
General Discussions / Iron Golem Question
« Last post by billtcat on November 15, 2017, 12:34:09 PM »
WIKI STATES
"Materials: Iron 1500 Ingots, smelt=4500 Ingots, 3 slot=7500 Ingots
Special Ability: Mines all ore types based on user skill
Special Defense:
Min Skill Required: 100=basic, 160=smelts, 240=3 slot
Commands: "Start Mining" and "Stop Mining"
Special Requirements: Place a normal shovel in the Iron Golem's backpack so it can mine
Note: The Iron Golem is the only one available, other Golems are in development."

So how do you get your Golem over 120?  I made two and they both state "smelting enabled"  so I want to get up to 160 as the Wiki states
One is already at 120 and seems stalled there.
I know you can add sockets but I have never seen a mining augment and even 5, +5 mining augments would only get it to 145.
Dang thing wont wear clothes either so that aint gonna work :)

Bill The Cat
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10