Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help! / Re: animal taming
« Last post by Evolution on Today at 11:58:07 AM »
The new player guild library has runes to the animals, you must teleport to the area to tame them. 

There is also a section on the wiki to read with a list of animals and how much skill you need to be successful. 

http://uoevolution.com/wiki/index.php/Animal_Taming
http://uoevolution.com/wiki/index.php/Taming_Difficulty_Table

Also look on the moongate for the specific easy area to start training
Help! / animal taming
« Last post by Mistrsveta on Yesterday at 07:05:35 AM »
Please where is a best place for start training animal taming. In new player guide on wiki it's written that in New Player Guild Hall is place for animal taming training, but I can't find it. Thanks.
Events / Re: 7th Anniversary Events Tonight!
« Last post by Evolution on January 20, 2018, 08:39:28 PM »
Here are the 7th Anniversary screenshots from the events!
Events / 7th Anniversary Events Tonight!
« Last post by Evolution on January 20, 2018, 03:40:21 PM »
UO Evolution 7th Anniversary Events start tonight at 7pm cst!  Meet at Britain Bank for our Annual screenshot at 6:45pm, hopefully we will break 1000 players online to beat our all time record!  Log in to be a part of this epic moment!
General Discussions / Re: The Emperors Dragon Talisman
« Last post by Ganthar on January 20, 2018, 12:59:33 PM »
What lysanthir sait. I'll only add that you will gain points only from samurai and its affected by your luck.
Shard Updates / Re: Shard Update January 19, 2018
« Last post by Ganthar on January 20, 2018, 11:16:08 AM »
Kane, after recent changes I'm getting pretty much always disrupted when mobs hit or cast spell on me while recalling with Sacred Journey. It wasn't this way before.

Nothing in this update even altered he file/code covering that  Once things settle I will take a look just in case but you want to also take a look at your end as well.

Are you sure you did recast protection :p or maybe you just get paralyzed, thats the only thing that can block your spells while protection is on
« Last post by Luckbox on January 20, 2018, 04:13:51 AM »
Kane, after recent changes I'm getting pretty much always disrupted when mobs hit or cast spell on me while recalling with Sacred Journey. It wasn't this way before.

Nothing in this update even altered he file/code covering that  Once things settle I will take a look just in case but you want to also take a look at your end as well.
« Last post by billtcat on January 19, 2018, 06:42:33 PM »
Fantastic

Thanks

Bill The Cat
« Last post by Kane on January 19, 2018, 04:00:24 PM »
This will start on Monday morning and I will pm the whole shard what the command is to access the interface, from there the tasks will be given out from that point and then as you do them you will get more as in the description.  I hope that answers the question, if not let me know please
« Last post by billtcat on January 19, 2018, 03:52:13 PM »
So how do you get your daily task?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10