Author Topic: NEW player guild always recruiting!!  (Read 1989 times)

March 05, 2014, 10:35:01 AM

Cronus

Hello! Welcome to Evolution! Please do not be overwhelmed by all our fantastic custom content! I promise we have enough to keep you busy for ages!

Please feel free to PM me in game or on the forums if you have ANY questions! In the meantime if you are looking for a guild to help you get started just give me a hollar! I'll be more than happy to help you get started...show you around or answer questions!

PS: Don't forget to vote. Voting helps us grow!

-Cronus
NEW Player Guild Master

March 05, 2014, 01:27:52 PM
Reply #1

Offline Meta

Congrats on the new position Cronus.

If you are a new player, the first thing you do is join this guild. It will give you starting advantage and in most cases take the PK target off your back if you wish to brave fel.
Same Shit, Different Pile

June 23, 2014, 03:40:33 PM
Reply #2

Offline DianPK

Hello! Welcome to Evolution! Please do not be overwhelmed by all our fantastic custom content! I promise we have enough to keep you busy for ages!

Please feel free to PM me in game or on the forums if you have ANY questions! In the meantime if you are looking for a guild to help you get started just give me a hollar! I'll be more than happy to help you get started...show you around or answer questions!

PS: Don't forget to vote. Voting helps us grow!

-Cronus
NEW Player Guild Master

hey I will be contacting u when im home tonight id like to join NEW ingame name is DianPK see you soon!