Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Compliments to Staff and Shard / My First week on UO Evo
« Last post by Asmodus on Today at 01:14:58 AM »
Hello UOE

i started on UOE for arround 1 week , i had a 5 years break from UO and was bored and wanted to get back the good old UO feeling.

My first day on UO was rly awasome , the first player i saw ingame was Farsbite , he asked me if  im a New Player.  After i told him i am a New Player he took me on the hand and gaved me alooooott of Items and Spellbooks etc , after that i was able to had a very good start on UOE.

After i runned arround a bit and killed alots of monster , i runned into the player Lush.
i asked him alot of Question and he Answered them all , and he Even invitet me into his Guild and the whole Guild now  Helps me so much with answering my question and
Gear etc.

Also i meeted  Shena and Lysanthir this 2 Players are rly awasome , i think i ask them arround 50+ questions a day and then Answer me Every Single Question. And Even helping me to craft items and lots more.

My First contact with UOE Staff was with Dante , since i had severall question before i donated some money.  The staff is nice and friendly and answered all my Question within some minutes.

so far is UOE the best freeshard i ever played on.

Thanks alot

Asmodus

General Discussions / Re: Coming soon...
« Last post by Whispper on Yesterday at 09:46:21 AM »
UNLESS you need to do a quest to place a house..........*laughs*

That might be a good idea...
General Discussions / Re: Custom Tamables from Wiki
« Last post by Whispper on Yesterday at 09:45:03 AM »
The Royal Steed spawns quite often, but I have never seen one that is tamable. 3K in gold and some rubies.
General Discussions / Can I get a fix on my axe?
« Last post by Deathwish on Yesterday at 02:21:14 AM »
Its late, Im really tired and I accidentally misclicked on Hit Lower Defense instead of Hit Physical Area while I was assigning points.  It would be really cool if a staffer could undo the mistake I made.  My character name in game is Deathwish just like my forum name.  Thanks in advance :)
General Discussions / Re: Coming soon...
« Last post by MisterTuggles on Yesterday at 12:09:18 AM »
Is there going to be taming/lore and spirit speak glyphs to work on your armor with?
General Discussions / Re: Custom Tamables from Wiki
« Last post by MisterTuggles on August 16, 2017, 11:59:38 PM »
Ancient Nightmare - Not in game yet.
Elder Werewolves - I believe a 3 slot one spawns once every full moon, but don't quote me on that.

None of the other ones are available in the game other than through donations from what I recall.
General Discussions / Re: What's Your Opinion on Bio Pets?
« Last post by MisterTuggles on August 16, 2017, 01:03:24 PM »
The bio pets seem to be significantly weaker than the pets that can be tamed/breed.

Now, if they released Bio Human pets that we could equip... that would be a different story altogether.
General Discussions / Re: Animal Breeding - Quick Guide
« Last post by Whispper on August 16, 2017, 06:33:08 AM »
I've been wondering what "Perfect DNA" does for breeding. I relentlessly hunted until I had found several breeding pairs with Perfect DNA. I'd expected at least something nice from the breed but ended up with just some basic pets. Eventually released the 'babies' because they simply had no value. So does the DNA have any real value or is that just a bragging right thing?
General Discussions / Re: Animal Breeding - Quick Guide
« Last post by MisterTuggles on August 15, 2017, 11:56:05 PM »
Quick question on breeding:

Does a Gen 9 + a Gen 1= a Gen 2 or a Gen 10?
General Discussions / Re: What's Your Opinion on Bio Pets?
« Last post by Whispper on August 15, 2017, 07:53:54 PM »
I think it is a really fun system, but it needs a great deal of attention. I sent Kane a bunch of 'observations' a while back. But he has been as you know, elsewise engaged.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10