Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussions / Magery/Eval question
« Last post by DrMorrison on Today at 10:48:22 AM »
Hi, I was hoping someone could answer a question. I'm thinking of building a mage and was wondering what the spell damage increase formula is in relation to skills. I assume these are likely magery and evaluate intelligence. Does anyone know the formula? Thx!
General Discussions / slayer question
« Last post by DrMorrison on Today at 10:36:30 AM »
Hi, can you add a reptile and a dragon slayer to the same weapon? I know they don't stack but would it use the dragon slayer on dragons (3x) and reptile slayer (2x) on non-dragon reptiles if both slayers are present? Thx!
Help! / Re: Regeant Key quest - White stick
« Last post by H'Gah on Yesterday at 08:18:45 PM »
I've found a couple of them by logging in first thing and checking - like around 5 am server time.
In Search Of / WTB a bunch of 120s. Paying in ED.
« Last post by Fruit on Yesterday at 01:31:27 PM »

I'm returning to the shard after a long absence.

I need the following 120s and I'm paying ED.

please pm [Fruit with any offers (include price if you can)

Chivalry
Fencing
Swordsmanship
Mace Fighting
Parrying
Focus
Tactics
Veterinary
Eval Intelligence
Magery
Meditation
Necromancy
Resisting Spells
Spirit Speak
Discordance
Peacemaking
Lockpicking
Stealth
Anatomy
Animal Lore
Lumberjacking
In Search Of / Re: Personal Bank Stone
« Last post by Des Sanct on Yesterday at 11:23:37 AM »
I have one for sale. Pm Des Sanct in game. Im at work right niw but will respond when i get home.
Shard Updates / Re: Shard Update June 18. 2017
« Last post by Blackmamba on Yesterday at 11:06:12 AM »
Would it be possible to remove the spam of how many tokens, how much gold, and the artifact drop chance when you kill a mob? By remove, I mean make it a toggleable feature you can control with [commands. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to do a champ and be forced to be a blind mute with chat.
Shard Updates / Shard Update June 18. 2017
« Last post by Kane on Yesterday at 06:18:35 AM »
Version 191
Character Creation Updated: First char on new accounts will get a series of initial messages to help with that first step on Evo
Account Creation Updated: Staff are notified when a new account is created.
Announce Login/Logout Update: By popular request removed (A few other spammy things will be removed soon as well)
Minion Arms Updated: Name was wrong, also forced name change to existing items
Breeding Update: All related skills and luck of the breeders will be added to the log entry (Before I start the next phase I need to make sure the system is working as intended)
Morsax Scripts Updated: New quest items and mobs
Logger Updated: Added functionality to just display info to specific staff and not make log entry
SeedBox Updated:  Steam could access container which caused an issue (Hoping this fixes since I could not duplicate it)
Dragon Scale Augments Updated: Spelling issue
Hide and Seek Updated: Small issue it seems in .Net when we updated the server a few weeks ago.
Questions & Answers / Re: Adventurer spirit quest
« Last post by Smilingdeath on Yesterday at 01:42:07 AM »
The items will have your name on them, there are also other items that can spawn in the same locations that are not the turn in items (they can be used as deco instead).
For Sale / Dirt Cheap Amazing Kas Legs!
« Last post by Blackmamba on Yesterday at 01:24:24 AM »
Selling kas legs with +10 healing, +20 parry, 200 luck, 5 self repair for 600ed. The upgrades alone cost 650ed, not to mention however much the legs are worth themselves.

Pm Blackmamba : )
Real Estate For Sale / WTS 18x31 plot in Malas
« Last post by Christoph on Yesterday at 12:16:55 AM »
Wanting to sell a 18x31 plot in Malas, trying to get at least half of connection cost back (50 ED's) or 5m gold, which ever works, PM me in-game ^^
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10