Author Topic: Resurrection?  (Read 1595 times)

May 21, 2015, 03:48:59 PM

Offline Blight

Been pondering about re-opening PCR, the first guild of Evo and the standard of awesome players. Luckily I still had ownership of the guild on my second account and am looking to see if there is any player interest with re-opening the guild.

If you would like to join in with helping bring the guild back to life, please leave a comment or PM me in game!
Hopefully the realm of Evo will once more have The Peacekeepers.

May 23, 2015, 02:50:13 PM
Reply #1

Online Sturger

What is the guilds function?

May 26, 2015, 06:45:45 AM
Reply #2

Offline Blight

PCR is mainly a PvE guild.

I can tell you how the guild functioned in the past was rather extraordinary. We had a good collection of strong and older players that would find other players that were like-minded and awesome to recruit. Shared the collective skill and talent pool to create some really amazing weps/armor as well as adventures/champs. When PCR was up and running we actually had enough guild mates actively gathering bio supplies that I provided bios to all PCR members for free.
Though PCR is mainly a PvE guild there always had been some stronger guildmates and those who can hone their PvP skills by assisting the other non-PvP members. The guild has been allied at one time or another with both the NEW guild as well as KOH / BUDZ. The basic "lore alignment" of PCR is true neutral/lawful neutral for the most part, but the main factor is having great players.

So, the ideal scenario if indeed PCR can once again be re-established is something along those lines. There has been a bit of interest from some players and hopefully some old returning members. If anyone would like to join or re-join please shoot Blight (leader) or Jaco (emmisarry) a pm IG.

December 01, 2015, 10:43:25 PM
Reply #3

Offline Dable

Long live PCR :p

December 02, 2015, 01:53:47 PM
Reply #4

Offline Drow

• We never fight alone
Jaco Pastorius is in there?

I´m in  ;D

I´m returning after about 5 months or so. I have around 9 years of experience in UO . I think I dont need any basic stuff (thanks to Jaco actually) now so I´d be glad to help new members.

I´m a tamer with the aim of becoming an EVO Dragon tamer with +10 slots  8)

I´ll also get into biopets, mechanical pets, donation pets or any kind of ´em companions really. Except summons. I hate summons.

Anyway I´ll pm you guys whenever I get online.

December 02, 2015, 02:26:13 PM
Reply #5

Online Sturger

I'm in the guild and active, if you need an invite Drow.

December 02, 2015, 07:52:08 PM
Reply #6

Offline Drow

• We never fight alone
I`m going to leave [NEW] the proper way. I wanna thank everyone and try to contribute something to new players before I go.

This weekend will be the day `cause I gotta a lot of work to do this week on this other game I play.

Real Life.

You know... the graphics are good but the learning curve and difficulty are just ridiculous.

Cheers!  8)